Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Remember when Smackdown was watchable?????

ChrisJericho_display_image.jpgFrom the start of the program to the end..SMACKDOWN now is like pulling teeth with the same....everything!!!From the moment they did the brand split smackdown was something u didnt want to miss. Remember when Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit,Eddie gurrero, and a DECENT cruiserweight divison, was all u needed on a thursday night (as far as wrestling goes). Hell to me B4 Cena left for raw, Smackdown was the better show for wrestling... Will Smackdown ever b more than a glorified sunday night Heat???

Blog Entries
    I stil enjoy SD.
    I beleive it has more talent than Raw does at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Fair go - Smackdown is a glorified Nitro, if anything

I completely agree with just about every thing you said. I am still in shock that SD! went from having Marilyn Manson as their theme to using Green day. It just seems so unfitting...

I think Smackdowns been great, a lot of good matches coming from the mid card. And I have always been a Kane mark

Blog Entries
    Actually since Kane has been WHC is been pretty entertaining.
    Del Rio is coming along well.
    Kofi seems to be getting better.
    and rhodes is looking very good.

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    and rhodes is looking very good.
    You could say, he's been looking... Dashing!
    But i dont know what your talking about, out of every wrestling show on TV (between WWE and TNA), Smackdown! is the only show that still seems like a wrestling entertainment show. It hasn't really changed, just the roster has. You still have either an awesome opening match or a promo from different people, not the same storyline. Then the show will go through, with matches and segments.
    Instead of Brock, Kurt, Chris and Eddie you have Del Rio, Swagger, Ziggler and Kofi. Sure the latter names arn't nearly as big as the former, but they could be... and put on a great show! And instead of Undertaker... you have.. well The Undertaker!

Cody need time to learn rope. Del Ripo is gaining trust. Kofi and Swagers are ok by me!

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    I stil enjoy SD.
    I beleive it has more talent than Raw does at the moment.
    But r they utilizing the talent??? Hell no!!! Kofi stuck at mid card. Jack Swagger has a weak Kurt Angle gimmick. Big show is just the Big JOBBER. Edge is the Rated PG SUPERDUD. MVP should b somewhere near the Main event. Lay cool takes up to much screen time with the poor Beautiful people gimmick. while they got Chris masters-who to me should b a huge heel loses to any and everybody.lol the good thing about smackdown is christian-who should feud wit edge when he returns. rey mysterio, cody rhodes, albert del rio, and there all mid card.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I completely agree with just about every thing you said. I am still in shock that SD! went from having Marilyn Manson as their theme to using Green day. It just seems so unfitting...
    And thats the only thing wrong with Smackdown.

Smackdown may not be as good as it was a couple years ago, but its still better than that variety show called Raw.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.