View Poll Results: Which Wrestler do you see winning the 2013 Royal Rumble.

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Cena

    9 20.45%
  • Wade Barrett

    17 38.64%
  • Dolph Ziggler

    4 9.09%
  • Brock Lesnar

    1 2.27%
  • Chris Jericho

    2 4.55%
  • Ryback

    3 6.82%
  • The Miz

    6 13.64%
  • Chris Jericho

    2 4.55%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1

    Which wrestler should win the 2013 Royal Rumble.

    Well we are getting close to the Royal Rumble and I feel right now this Royal Rumble is going to be the hardest to predict. With The Rock getting a WWE title shot at the Royal Rumble I can almost guaranteed a victory from him with that the question is whom is going to win Rumble. Anyone can win we can get The Rock winning the title and John Cena winning the Rumble ending us getting Rock Vs Cena 2 or maybe you see a suprise return at the Royal Rumble with a Brock Lesnar or Chris Jericho win. Who do you see or want to see win it next year.

    Post your thoughts and opinions on who you believe is winning the Rumble. It may be one of the wrestlers in the poll, or someone completely different.

    John Cena

    Wade Barrett

    Dolph Ziggler

    Randy Orton

    The Miz

    Brock Lesnar

    CM Punk (If he loses to the Rock)

    Chris Jericho

    (I accidentally put Chris Jericho twice.. One was suppose to be the Undertaker)
    Last edited by AWrestlingGod; 10-24-2012 at 09:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well we are getting close to the Royal Rumble and I feel right now this Royal Rumble is going to be the hardest to predict. With The Rock getting a WWE title shot at the Royal Rumble I can almost guaranteed a victory from him with that the question is whom is going to win Rumble. Anyone can win we can get The Rock winning the title and John Cena winning the Rumble ending us getting Rock Vs Cena 2 or maybe you see a suprise return at the Royal Rumble with a Brock Lesnar or Chris Jericho win. Who do you see or want to see win it next year.

    Post your thoughts and opinions on who you believe is winning the Rumble. It may be one of the wrestlers in the poll, or someone completely different.

    John Cena

    Wade Barrett

    Dolph Ziggler

    Randy Orton

    The Miz

    Brock Lesnar

    CM Punk (If he loses to the Rock)

    Chris Jericho

    (I accidentally put Chris Jericho twice.. One was suppose to be the Undertaker)
    It depends from the outcomes of the world title matches.But if Punk will lose from the Rock i think Cena should win the Rumble




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It depends from the outcomes of the world title matches.But if Punk will lose from the Rock i think Cena should win the Rumble
    Yeah I believe if Rock wins than Cena will definitely win the Royal Rumble, but an idea came to mind what if Punk beat the Rock somehow, and The Rock won the Royal Rumble. Somehow Cena gets included in the rivalry and bamn we get Punk Vs Rock Vs Cena at Wrestlemania

  4. #4
    I hate to pick on polls being a big fan of making them myself but your choices are severely limited. I'd love to see Cody win and go after the WHC at wm.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    I hate to pick on polls being a big fan of making them myself but your choices are severely limited. I'd love to see Cody win and go after the WHC at wm.
    Yea theirs only 10 spots if I could I would have added Daniel Bryan, Kane, Cesaro etc but that's why I said you may pick someone completely different.

  6. #6
    Yeah, it's a little too early. Like five days too early. Ask me after HIAC. Seriously, I'm not sure where they're headed with their storylines even enough to be sure who's going to even be IN the match.

    But OK, let's play make-believe. Let's say that all of the people you mentioned are in the RRumble and don't have belts. If he hasn't gotten a belt by then, I'd have to say Dolph Ziggler. With Wade Barrett being a close second, maybe tied with Ryback. Again, that's ASSUMING that none of them have belts at that point. And you know what happens when you assume ... you make an a** out of u and me. But mostly u.

    On second thought, actually, Ryback would be a better choice than Barrett, unless they (a) do some big push with Barrett and (b) tone down Ryback. Realistically (or as realistically as studio wrestling gets), if Ryback is still seen as the unstoppable monster, then he'll either win, no problems, or everybody (heel, face, tweener, camera dude, etc) is going to gang up on him and toss him out of the ring. If they push Barrett and give Ryback a loss or two, then Barrett could be believable.

    OTOH, I'm just really marking for Ziggler as of late. Despite his pathetic performance against Ryback on Main Event. I think WWE is gearing him up for a main event push, and the RRumble could be his ticket. So maybe ... which wrestler do I see winning if everybody is in the match sans title? Ryback. Which wrestler do I think SHOULD win? Ziggler.

    However, I think HIAC is going to see a few titles change hands. At the very least, three title changes. The WHC will change twice (Show takes it from Sheamus, Ziggler takes it from Show ... in 34 seconds), the tag titles will change (Scholars take it from Hell No). The WWE title is one I'm honestly ... well, I don't know what's going to happen. And you know what? I like that!

    Even more than thinking I know and being surprised, I like the idea that I'm really not sure what's going to happen. I mean, I could be wrong about everything else I say, but at least I'm certain when I say it. I've gotta give props to WWE for that, they've actually got me interested in this PPV, can't wait to see what happens.
    Last edited by Vondraco; 10-24-2012 at 10:59 PM.

  7. #7
    Fresh Member Pagey21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colchester, england
    Posts
    29
    I think cena or punk winning is abit to predictable and wont help with the ratings much with the same people in the main event, dolph ziggler doesnt need to win it hes got the money in the bank, i think wade barret could be a good possibility i would love to see him win it, i think kane deserves to win it more than anyones hes one of the most dominant people the rumble has seen how he hasnt won it yet is shocking to be honest hes been there longer than any of the current stars, i think the shock factor in the rumble makes it what it is who thought seamus was gonna win last year everyone thought jericho was going to win coz of his end of the world as you kno it promos, my top 2 choices would be wade barret to finally push him to the main event stature that he belongs in or daniel bryan if hes not back in that world title scene yet
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

    shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

    pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

  8. #8
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    You should have at least added an "other" option.

    I am going for that DeShawn fella who's been posting lately. He'll win the Rumble


  9. #9
    Daniel Bryan. Or anyone but the Miz.

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    Wade Barrett other than debuting a new finisher he has done sweet F all since he came back.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.