Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Ziggler's twist

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So this is probably nitpicking, especially for WWE standards, but isn't it legally impossible to change the contract after a contract has been signed?
    We don't know for sure what is inside the briefcase. They've not shown any written, signed paper of contract. So maybe the contract is changeable after all.

  2. #42
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneel View Post
    We don't know for sure what is inside the briefcase. They've not shown any written, signed paper of contract. So maybe the contract is changeable after all.
    You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
    No Auto I don't think he's joking despite the fact he won the SMACKDOWN money in the bank ladder match.

  4. #44
    How hard is this to understand. Dolph Ziggler has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Not the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase, but the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Therefore Dolph Ziggler can only cash in on the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Do you guys comprehend now?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    How hard is this to understand. Dolph Ziggler has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Not the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase, but the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Therefore Dolph Ziggler can only cash in on the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Do you guys comprehend now?
    Say it in FIVE different languages.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Say it in FIVE different languages.
    Do I look like Antonio Cesaro? lol

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    How hard is this to understand. Dolph Ziggler has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Not the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase, but the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP briefcase. Therefore Dolph Ziggler can only cash in on the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Do you guys comprehend now?
    It's wishful thinking because Dolph Ziggler IMO would be better as a WWE champion than a World Heavyweight champion. And like I had said earlier, it would be a brand new fresh interesting story concerning the case. If somehow Vickie's authority as "managing supervisor" could have that contract be restructured since John Cena wasted his away. WWE gets hell for not coming up with new ideas. THIS is a new idea that has never been done.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    It's wishful thinking because Dolph Ziggler IMO would be better as a WWE champion than a World Heavyweight champion. And like I had said earlier, it would be a brand new fresh interesting story concerning the case. If somehow Vickie's authority as "managing supervisor" could have that contract be restructured since John Cena wasted his away. WWE gets hell for not coming up with new ideas. THIS is a new idea that has never been done.
    If this is the best new idea WWE has to offer then it is the most unoriginal new idea ever created. Your telling me that the new idea is for the heel authority figure to abuse their power in the benefit of a heel is the most overused instance in wrestling.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If this is the best new idea WWE has to offer then it is the most unoriginal new idea ever created. Your telling me that the new idea is for the heel authority figure to abuse their power in the benefit of a heel is the most overused instance in wrestling.
    this would be a fresh way to do that though. we all know heel authorities always wanna get the heels upper hand.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Do you guys comprehend now?
    You should have said "Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now ?"

    Would have been great

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.