Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ziggler's twist

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I think he means that Vickie will change his briefcase to the WWE title, which definitely won't happen
    Do you not know the history of the MITB briefcase holder? The person who holds there case the longest always ends up jobbing a little bit. Daniel Bryan last year, the Miz the year before that, and the others were to short to count as a statistic with Edge being the only exception. Everyone always bitches about the MITB holder is jobbing when he pretty much has a guaranteed World title granted towards him. Also how is Ziggler a jobber now? He's beaten Daniel Bryan, a former World Champion and current tag champion, Kane, a former World Champion and current tag champion, beat Kofi Kingston, who just won the Intercontinental Championship, and also retired Chris Jericho. Yeah, but you're totally right Ziggler is a jobber. Just because someone loses more then one match in a row doesn't make them a jobber. He lost to an undefeated Ryback and the current WWE Champion in CM Punk. Not exactly pushovers.

OT: No Ziggler will cash in around November and win the World Heavyweight Championship from Sheamus.

Everyone knows Ziggler was with AJ, so obvious
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    I think he means that Vickie will change his briefcase to the WWE title, which definitely won't happen
    I don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    most clarified thing on eWN in the past month
    I know right lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Do you not know the history of the MITB briefcase holder? The person who holds there case the longest always ends up jobbing a little bit. Daniel Bryan last year, the Miz the year before that, and the others were to short to count as a statistic with Edge being the only exception. Everyone always bitches about the MITB holder is jobbing when he pretty much has a guaranteed World title granted towards him. Also how is Ziggler a jobber now? He's beaten Daniel Bryan, a former World Champion and current tag champion, Kane, a former World Champion and current tag champion, beat Kofi Kingston, who just won the Intercontinental Championship, and also retired Chris Jericho. Yeah, but you're totally right Ziggler is a jobber. Just because someone loses more then one match in a row doesn't make them a jobber. He lost to an undefeated Ryback and the current WWE Champion in CM Punk. Not exactly pushovers.

OT: No Ziggler will cash in around November and win the World Heavyweight Championship from Sheamus.
    You can't exactly say that Ziggler has lost a few matches, right?
    Dude has been beat left and right.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

The Trinity

You've quoted the wrong person here... I said nothing about Ziggler being a jobber -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You can't exactly say that Ziggler has lost a few matches, right?
    Dude has been beat left and right.
    He's gonna lose. People are overreacting to a couple of losses for no reason. He's "retired" Y2J, beaten two former World champs, and beaten a man two weeks before that man won the Intercontinental Championship.

You've quoted the wrong person here... I said nothing about Ziggler being a jobber -.-
    Sorry bro

The Trinity
    Sorry bro
    Its fine man, don't worry mistakes happen

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ummm, Ziggler's the WHC MITB holder, not the WWE MITB.
    he said he could use his connections to vickie to change the contract
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    he said he could use his connections to vickie to change the contract
    This is exactly what i mean....a story that has never happened with the briefcase. Why else would Creative put Ziggler and Vickie into a story involving Cena? And it's possible since Cena wasted his case away. There can be a change.