Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ziggler's twist

Ziggler's twist

I think that now something is happening that I have been hoping to happen. Dolph Ziggler can use the association with this new Vickie/AJ/John Cena story to somehow cash in briefcase for the WWE title. It would be dumb to go for the WHC now that he is involved in this story with WWE title contenders. It'd be inconsistent.

Won't happen. Ziggler could not possibly fit in the WWE title scene without dropping the title before the Royal Rumble in January, since we all know that it won't be him facing The Rock.

Blog Entries
    Ummm, Ziggler's the WHC MITB holder, not the WWE MITB.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    I think that now something is happening that I have been hoping to happen. Dolph Ziggler can use the association with this new Vickie/AJ/John Cena story to somehow cash in briefcase for the WWE title. It would be dumb to go for the WHC now that he is involved in this story with WWE title contenders. It'd be inconsistent.
    Yeah, that would be inconsistent...

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

... who cares he is a jobber now anyways, his hype died after jobbing out to orton, sheamus for about 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think he means that Vickie will change his briefcase to the WWE title, which definitely won't happen

Im thinking this is where Dolph and Vickie go their separate ways ..

Blog Entries
    I dont see that happening. I think it all comes down to which direction they are headed. I feel like a Cena vs Ziggler feud is on the merge, and who knows, maybe it will be for the World title. I think it all comes down to a)who they are having face the rock at the royal rumble and b)who is in the wwe title match at wrestlemania. I mean, if they want to keep Cena out of the picture scene until the rumble to have him win it, i could see a feud with Ziggler easily happening. Plus it would give Sheamus a new direction without having the world title around him. But your idea...no...i don't see that happening

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    most clarified thing on eWN in the past month
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    ... who cares he is a jobber now anyways, his hype died after jobbing out to orton, sheamus for about 2 months
    Has anyone told you that you are kind of negative? and obviously some people care, otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made