Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Gambling on HELL IN A CELL

    Just be checking the results of me football bets on SkyBet (no winners ) and I noticed a advert....Sheamus 1/3 to beat Big Show.

    So ive clicked the link and its got all the matches on with the odds as follows:

    Hell No 2/5 Rhodescholars 7/4
    Kofi Kingston 1/5 The Miz 100/30
    Randy Orton 4/11 Alberto Del Rio 2/1
    Sheamus 1/3 Big Show 9/4
    CM Punk 2/5 Ryback 7/4

    As anybody else every known bookies laying on odds for wrestling and what ya think of the odds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  2. #2
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Just be checking the results of me football bets on SkyBet (no winners ) and I noticed a advert....Sheamus 1/3 to beat Big Show.

    So ive clicked the link and its got all the matches on with the odds as follows:

    Hell No 2/5 Rhodescholars 7/4
    Kofi Kingston 1/5 The Miz 100/30
    Randy Orton 4/11 Alberto Del Rio 2/1
    Sheamus 1/3 Big Show 9/4
    CM Punk 2/5 Ryback 7/4

    As anybody else every known bookies laying on odds for wrestling and what ya think of the odds.

    You really never know with wrestling, sometimes you expect a swerve or a surprise finish but WWE always screw us, I would only bet in a Cena match, safe bet

  3. #3
    is this actually a legit thing? I honestly didn't know you could bet on WWE, what with it been scripted and all, maybe with the help of these dirtsheets I could make a little extra scratch.




  4. #4
    gotta bet on Miz, C'MON MIZ!

  5. #5
    If I was to gamble on this I would go.

    So ive clicked the link and its got all the matches on with the odds as follows:

    Hell No 2/5 Rhodescholars 7/4
    Kofi Kingston 1/5 The Miz 100/30
    Randy Orton 4/11 Alberto Del Rio 2/1
    Sheamus 1/3 Big Show 9/4
    CM Punk 2/5 Ryback 7/4




  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    is this actually a legit thing? I honestly didn't know you could bet on WWE, what with it been scripted and all, maybe with the help of these dirtsheets I could make a little extra scratch.
    If you go to a bookies, you can get odds and bet on pretty much anything.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    If I was to gamble on this I would go.

    So ive clicked the link and its got all the matches on with the odds as follows:

    Hell No 2/5 Rhodescholars 7/4
    Kofi Kingston 1/5 The Miz 100/30
    Randy Orton 4/11 Alberto Del Rio 2/1
    Sheamus 1/3 Big Show 9/4
    CM Punk 2/5 Ryback 7/4
    Not sure If I can post the link to site so If imnot allowed please removed mods. https://www.skybet.com/wrestling?bsopen=1

    I think id go with same bets, I tried to lay an accumulator on the 5 matches but they dont offer it
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you go to a bookies, you can get odds and bet on pretty much anything.
    You can but only other time Ive known them offer odds on a scripted event was who shot phil mitchell lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  9. #9
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    CM Punk 2/5 Ryback 7/4
    Woah! You're rolling the dice there, bud.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  10. #10
    i hope kofi loses, so i would bet on miz... and i would bet on cm punk because i believe there is going to be interference since they dont want ryback losing clean

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.