Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Eve vs Kaitlyn vs Layla for the Divas championship at Hell in a Cell

This should be a pretty solid Divas match. I'm not wild on Triple Threat matches but eh, it'll turn out to be pretty good in my opinion. Although I'm not really wild with their storyline, at least the Divas are involved in some storyline where it will give all three something new to work with which hasn't been the case before. Anyways, it should be a solid match and I see Kaitlyn winning the Divas championship.

Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    All 3 involved are better than average female wrestlers, so it should indeed be a decent match.
    I'm hoping that we'll see Kaitlyn getting the title eventually. She's worked hard to improve a lot in a short space of time, and looks great. Exactly what you want in a diva.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I honestly hope Layla wins this match. She is the best in terms of wrestling out of the three and is the hottest. Although I wouldn't mind if Kaitlin won it as well. Anyone, but Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I honestly hope Layla wins this match. She is the best in terms of wrestling out of the three and is the hottest. Although I wouldn't mind if Kaitlin won it as well. Anyone, but Eve.
    I duno now Eve is unbelievable hot! (still no paige though )

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I duno now Eve is unbelievable hot! (still no paige though )
    No denying Eve's hotness, but come on man. Layla is the second hottest diva on the roster behind AJ Lee.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. I wouldn't mind Layla getting the Divas title either. Shes improved a lot since returning from her injury. I do think WWE wants someone fresh to win the Divas title which is why I think they'll go with Kaitlyn winning this Sunday.
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    No denying Eve's hotness, but come on man. Layla is the second hottest diva on the roster behind AJ Lee.
    I can't wait for robstar to read this post
    ot- I think kaitlyn should win here, she could have a new interesting run.... unlike eve's and laylas very forgettable runs in the past months
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Yeah. I wouldn't mind Layla getting the Divas title either. Shes improved a lot since returning from her injury. I do think WWE wants someone fresh to win the Divas title which is why I think they'll go with Kaitlyn winning this Sunday.
    Yeah, but I wouldn't mind WWE putting the title on Kaitlin as well. I'm just hopeful that the WWE will put the title on Layla.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't wait for robstar to read this post
    ot- I think kaitlyn should win here, she could have a new interesting run.... unlike eve's and laylas very forgettable runs in the past months
    Let Robstar read it.

OT: I don't think Layla can be blamed for her recent title run. It's the WWE's fault for not giving Layla any storylines leading into her matches until this most recent one.

Blog Entries
    OT: I don't think Layla can be blamed for her recent title run. It's the WWE's fault for not giving Layla any storylines leading into her matches until this most recent one.
    Agreed. She was given nothing creative to work with during her Divas title reign. A heel run from Layla with the Divas title would be great.