Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    And now for something completely different

90's euro-disco-pop-trash!! ENJOY

No Limit' is the biggest world hit of the Dutch eurodancegroup 2 Unlimited (Ray Slijngaard and Anita Doth). Back in the days the single was the ultimate houserecord and became number 1 in more then 35 countries. It was the biggest selling record of 1993 in Europe.
    Man, this type of music was the shit back in the day.
    Back when I was a toddler.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well fuck-a-doodle-doo then. I learned more life lessons from Jessie's battle with Diet pills, and Urkle almost falling off the roof tops the first time he got drunk (accidentally of course, Steve would never touch the booze by choice), and how having all male figures as your role models will lead 3 little girls down a path that doesn't include self destruction (unless you count DJ's battle with anerexia because she felt too "chunky")... But if we want to dedicate this thread to JUST 90s music, filled with youtube videos that I have absolutely NO clue as to what is posted, then I say BRILLIANT!!!
    Yes mate, I too have a lot of important stories about life lessons learned from TV, notably Degrassi Junior High or Hanging With Mr.Cooper lol.
    Can't you see the videos when you're at home?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark is a standout metal song for me. This is hands down one of my favorite live songs and the crowds are amazing, just listening to it gives me chills.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries

Rusty Cage (1992) by Soundgarden was the opening track from their seminal album Badmotorfinger (1991). One of the biggest and best breakthrough albums and bands of the grunge era - an era I was very much a part of. There was a lot of exciting music produced around this time, some memorable, some not so but I'll dedicate myself to trying to root out as many of the most worthy and try giving a little background, if I can.
    Soundgarden - like Alice In Chains (which I will be posting!) - were a grunge band with a much tighter, slickly produced sound which helped them see some decent chart and critical success further down the road. This is definitely a sound of the band firing on all cylinders. Also worth checking out is Johnny Cash's awesome cover of this song.

Hunger Strike by Temple Of The Dog (1991). ToTD was a grunge 'supergroup' formed as a tribute to Andrew Wood, the late frontman for early Seattle rockers, Mother Love Bone (great band too!). Featuring an amalgam of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden members, their only, self titled release is a must for any fan of that era or those bands. Trust me, back in the day, this was a fans wet dream!
    Of course, the most unfortunate side note to the death of Andrew Wood is that without it, there would have been no Pearl Jam (probably).

The anthem to my 18th birthday:

Blog Entries
    These definitely make me think of the 90's/my youth!

MTV's Unplugged used to be fucking awesome.

Heroin and good rock go together like Mike & Ike.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Lmao Ape! It's (sadly) true. Unfortunately, they don't last forever (or very long). Weiland is the last man standing of these 3 frontmen. I freaking LOVED Layne.

Yeah, of those three bands, Alice In Chains were definitely my favorite. "Would?" might actually be one of my 10 favorite songs EVER.

The various members of STP have, unfortunately, spent the past decade or so trying to make me forget why I ever liked them in the first place. Army of Anyone? Velvet Revolver? *shudders* Enough already, guys. The party is over.

Speaking of Army of Anyone: Front-man Richard Patrick had some quality tunes with Filter.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Haha, did you know he's the brother of Robert Patrick of Terminator 2 fame? Also, Richard was in NIN when they were good.

STP's last decent effort was No.4.