Threaded View

Blog Entries

Thumbs up EWN Remembers.....90's Music

Remember the 1990's? A lot of you probably won't but I decided to compile here in this thread, a comprehensive list of 90's favorites - decided by you, the members of EWN!!

Here's how it will work: post your favorite 90's song(s). DO NOT visit Google and list every single song from the 90's you can find, please! Post songs that mean something to you or that you love or even hate but especially if the song makes you think of the 1990's. Feel free to elaborate on what it means to you and why. Post a clip if you want but I will re-state - please don't spam this thread with stuff, simply because you can find it. Keep your posts to 2 to 4 songs per post if you will.

To kick off I'll throw out these "gems" -

Could not stand "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes. One of the cheesiest pop hooks of the entire 90's, I had no time for the lead singer, Linda Perry's annoying voice. That, and everyone one and their dog was flogging it everywhere you turned. 2/10

Liked "No Rain" by Blind Melon. Admittedly I was not a fan of this song at first. But as I became a fan of the band, I really turned onto it. It absolutely screams two things to me - the 90's and summer. 9/10