Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    if he is in his own singles match he can't be in charge of a team to face aces and eights at the same ppv
    Yeah Sting will be in charge

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I thought this was about James Storm? Aces & Eights are invading threads now evidently.

OT: I hope it is an actual storyline and not just a BS reason to give Angle the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I thought this was about James Storm? Aces & Eights are invading threads now evidently.

OT: I hope it is an actual storyline and not just a BS reason to give Angle the match.
    Storm was gonna lose anyway.I think they are keeping this fight for later

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I think Hogan is a douchebag and has no idea what he is talking about honestly

This is just common knowledge.

Im glad to see Angle getting another title shot, (this is said really sarcastically in my head)

I love Hardy and Angle but those two need to leave the title picture alone, TNA take one step forward by giving the title to AA and the two steps back having the next PPV head lined by those two.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

James Storm reminds me of Steve Austin sometimes. That's why he is currently my number 1 favorite wrestler.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    James Storm reminds me of Steve Austin sometimes. That's why he is currently my number 1 favorite wrestler.
    I'm not saying you are wrong but can you explain to me why he reminds you SCSA

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He actually reminds me of Shawn Michaels. Not just with the long hair and super kick finisher, but in his face. Kinda looks like him a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    He actually reminds me of Shawn Michaels. Not just with the long hair and super kick finisher, but in his face. Kinda looks like him a little bit.
    I don't think, besides the long hair and the super kick, James Storm has anything common with HBK.I know he grow up watching HBK wrestle and that HBK is his favorite wrestler but i can't find anything similar between those two wrestlers(except what you already mentioned)

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He drinks beer.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    He drinks beer.
    So?

Oh akbar....