Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    I call a RussoSwerve (I know, I know, he's not in TNA anymore but still) and Storm turns out to be the leader of A&8's. He becomes the face of the faction ala Hogan in the NWO and it leads to him being TNA champ again. #BookIt

It´s probably just an audible from Hogan.
    Probably just a way for him to bullshit his way out of that segment.
    It didn´t look like that line was planned, because the camera ignored the Hogan-Storm conversation and went right through them to follow Angle to the entrance steps.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I call a RussoSwerve (I know, I know, he's not in TNA anymore but still) and Storm turns out to be the leader of A&8's. He becomes the face of the faction ala Hogan in the NWO and it leads to him being TNA champ again. #BookIt
    I have frequently noted the theory of Storm being A/8 leader and the beatdown shown to "prove" he wasn't--which nearly everyone seemed to buy into though should know better, being this is wrestling--can be exposed in storyline as a work. Also gives Roode something to do (w/o necessarily turning), as he can be very obnoxious doing an "I told you so!' angle out of this. Otherwise, at the moment, Bobby doesn't have many worthwhile places to go.

(Not saying the above like "You copied me," more like "You too must be a genius, since you agree with my theory." LOL)
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

NWA World Heavyweight title is vacant,maybe Storm will have something in-line with that? On a side note,has that title had much spotlight since NWA withdrew its association with TNA?

I can smell, that James Storm will be pinned at Turning Point so he won't be able to have a World Title shot until BFG 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    NWA World Heavyweight title is vacant,maybe Storm will have something in-line with that? On a side note,has that title had much spotlight since NWA withdrew its association with TNA?
    I'm no real expert on these things, but from I can find out TNA and NWA went their separate ways in 2007, which is when TNA introduced their own titles to replace the NWA ones and NWA had a four-month tournament to pick a new champion. It's been defended in ROH and some other promos, but I believe you're right about it being currently vacant; Wikipedia says that "previous champion Adam Pearce stepped down as the champion in Melbourne, Australia on October 27, 2012, after the NWA decided not to allow Pearce to put the title on the line in a deciding match in a Best of Seven Series against Colt Cabana."