Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Hogan's "big" plans for Storm

So last night on Impact Wrestling: Championship Thursday, Hulk Hogan was going to choose who was going to face Jeff Hardy for the TNA World title as the main event. He picked Angle as the one who would face Hardy for the TNA World title and pulled James Storm to the side telling him that he has something "big" planned for Storm in the future or something along those lines.

What could this mean? Where do you see this leading to?

It's hard to tell what this could mean but hopefully this gives James Storm another major storyline to be involved in and eventually leads to him getting a shot at the TNA World title. This may have something to do with the Aces and Eights storyline but I have my doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I'm thinking he will put him in charge of some kind of team to face aces and eights at turning point
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I'm thinking he will put him in charge of some kind of team to face aces and eights at turning point
    Can't be that.Bully and Sting will be in charge of that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Can't be that.Bully and Sting will be in charge of that
    not if Bully faces Devon in a singles match

I think Hogan is a douchebag and has no idea what he is talking about honestly

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    not if Bully faces Devon in a singles match
    What that has to do with being in charge?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

maybe put in some stupid storyline and make him even wait longer to be TNA World Champion again.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    he just told for the sake of telling. I wish AA n JH will feud till turning point...after that probably Roode will go after Jeff n will have a solid feud with JH either Roode will beat Hardy n then feud with Storm n in the meanwhile Storm will have a dream feud with AA...or just add Storm into Roode/Hardy feud...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I think Hogan is a douchebag and has no idea what he is talking about honestly

This would be quite interesting if they did it as an angle.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What that has to do with being in charge?
    if he is in his own singles match he can't be in charge of a team to face aces and eights at the same ppv