Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matt and Jeff as Jinx Brothers:

Jeff as Willow The Wisp:

If we're talking about Willow and the Jynx Brothers, I am standing firm by what was stated. The majority of his career and the popularity that Jeff has gain has been when Jeff has just been Jeff. He hasn't had anything to truly help push him outside of just being that baby face that everyone wants to love. Anything outside of this was very short lived and wasn't something that Jeff could truly get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    In a word, no.
    Jeff Hardy sells a ton of merch and is super over with the fans, but he's not John Cena.
    I'd compare Hardy to Mysterio in WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't think so he would be injured nearly every other week if he had to hit the moves he does on a near nightly basis non stop for years its the reason he left wwe in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In a word, no.
    Jeff Hardy sells a ton of merch and is super over with the fans, but he's not John Cena.
    I'd compare Hardy to Mysterio in WWE.
    I agree with you Tommy and i strongly believe that no one at this point of time can be the new Cena,even Punk

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    He is sound in his interviews with the press, but if you followed Storm or Roode (especially Roode) when they would do press interviews, these two are able to not only self-promote but promote highly for the up and coming company. With Hardy, his time in WWE allows for only questions directed towards his time in WWE and his drug issues, which in turn prevents him from carrying a company such as WWE or TNA.
    I agree with you n that's why I want Roode n Storm to be the faces of TNA...

Blog Entries
    As much as a Hardy fan I am, I do not see him at John Cena's level. He can be like Rey as some one already said or at a maximum, he can enjoy the Punk's status when he was face.....

Currently I would prefer Jeff to be in TNA only for his own health n his new life style to be intact...

The only TNA star that could carry the E is a guy that has proven he can be the face of the company, the immortal one Hulk Hogan unfortunately he's about 20 years too old to do it anymore. If I had to pick a second TNA star that could likely carry the company it would be angle but he is also getting older and more injury prone.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    The only TNA star that could carry the E is a guy that has proven he can be the face of the company, the immortal one Hulk Hogan unfortunately he's about 20 years too old to do it anymore. If I had to pick a second TNA star that could likely carry the company it would be angle but he is also getting older and more injury prone.
    Really you picked Hogan as the only TNA star that could carry WWE? Lol even if he was 20 years younger he still couldn't carry WWE today.