Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Otis Redding stole it from Julius Cesar!!
    Damn there'a a lot of tea leafs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Damn there'a a lot of tea leafs out there.
    lol... I was going to take it all the way back to the primordial ooze, but this will suffice for a stopping point

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    lol... I was going to take it all the way back to the primordial ooze, but this will suffice for a stopping point
    We can save that for another time.

CM Punk is a copy cat of Chuck Norris. They both do Roundhouse kicks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    There it is, mystery solved!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    He may have also got it from Kamen Rider Kabuto

On some serious shit though this is the dumbest thread, no offense to OP, that I've seen in a while. CM Punk copied someone else. wah wah wah. As if anything in wrestling is original anymore. Seriously when was the last original thing to happen in any wrestling promotion? I mean if we are gonna complain about CM Punk then what about Dolph Ziggler to Rick Rude. How about Cody Rhodes to Shawn Micheals with the pretty boy crap. Jack Swagger is/was just Kurt Angle with hair. Evan Bourne must've copied Billy Kidman with the shooting star press.

It's 2012 and everything has been done. If you look into any wrestler close enough these days they are technically ripping someone off. At this point all that matters is how well they do it and if they can rip someone off and still make it their own in a way.

Honestly, I don't care if Punk ripped off every person there was in the wrestling business. I love Punk’s talent and think he is AWESOME in the ring. I don't like Punk for the stories I have heard about him shunning fans and being a dick because people “recognize” who he is and come up to him in the real world. I understand you don't want to be mobbed 24/7 but it come with the field.

He wanted to be the best in the world of professional wrestling and I am POSITIVE someone in his life told him that if this ever came to fruition, then he would have multitudes of fans who would admire him and desire to meet the man any chance they got. Trust me, I am not saying that the life of being a WWE star would not be irritating at times; I just don't think being an asshole does anything to change the fact that fans will still pursue the chance to say "I met Punk". From the stand point of being on my screen as a wrestler, I think Punk is great... But from the stand point of being a "superstar", I'd rather him rip off John Cena a bit and accept that his fans are just people who admire him for whatever reason; not people trying to annoy him because they can.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    So when CM Punk popularizes a Japanese influenced move, the it's stealing. But when Eric Bischoff rips off an entire storyline from New Japan Pro Wrestling (nWo was based off of "old Leaders vs New Leaders" storyline) it's ok?