7 23.33%
  • NWO and Nexus

3 10.00%
  • Dangerous Alliance

2 6.67%
  • none of the above

12 40.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    how about at Survivor Series, a 4 team (NWO, DX, NOD, Nexus) elimination match. 3 guys on each team.

Nash, Pac, Show (or booker)
    Triple H, Gunn, Road Dogg
    Farooq, Mark Henry and ? (Godfather is still kicking somewhere, DLO is in TNA)
    One night only for Nexus (Barrett, Gabriel and Slater.....i dont think Otunga or Ryback or D-Bryan or Darren Young fit in)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Id rather see Heyman lead a stable, but if a stable had to be brought back, I'd want Evolution.
    no thanks, at this point orton is by far the best wrestler of those four... kind of changing the dynamic of that group too much IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    felt nexus never lived up to their true potential, they were quickly jobbed to cena before they accumulated any lasting credibility

NWO went into overkill and don't need to come back,l they have a lasting legacy that ended with a fizzle out thanks to the WWE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tupelojoe81 View Post
    be careful what you wish for........cough cough 3MB
    Best stable since the original 4 Horsemen!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tupelojoe81 View Post
    how about at Survivor Series, a 4 team (NWO, DX, NOD, Nexus) elimination match. 3 guys on each team.

Nash, Pac, Show (or booker)
    Triple H, Gunn, Road Dogg
    Farooq, Mark Henry and ? (Godfather is still kicking somewhere, DLO is in TNA)
    One night only for Nexus (Barrett, Gabriel and Slater.....i dont think Otunga or Ryback or D-Bryan or Darren Young fit in)
    Yeah! And while we're at it we'll set up Mohammed Ali vs Mike Tyson, a stand up set by Andrew Dice Clay and a concert featuring Ratt, Grand Funk Railroad and Englebert Humperdink! If we're going to live in the past, we should really do it right!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    None. I'd rather see an original stable for the immediate future.
    With all due respect wwe stable tend to suck and fizzle quickly

Million dollar corporation...great talent..nobody cares about the stable itself perse

Kaientie..or however it's spelled. The group with taka and funkai and them...comic releif...they beat up val venis and bradshaw and disappeared.

Doa....

Los boriquas best moments were doing dx dirty work.

Mean streets posse was a joke.

Job squad wad a joke.

The un americans.

The alliance was poorly executed.

New breed sucked.

Fbi was a joke...and a slap in the face to ecw.

Mexicools was one big racist joke.

BWO was ...the BWO but like 8 years later

I think the NWO was better than all of these. DX and Evolution are the only great stables I remember. The nation, hart foundation, corporation, and ministry are good. Groups like the cabinent were ok. Groups like 3mb are horrible. NWO and Horseman are better than most any wwe stable imo. I don't trust the creative teams's ability to make a good faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah! And while we're at it we'll set up Mohammed Ali vs Mike Tyson, a stand up set by Andrew Dice Clay and a concert featuring Ratt, Grand Funk Railroad and Englebert Humperdink! If we're going to live in the past, we should really do it right!
    Hey Humperdink isn't the past, he was our entrant for Eurovision this year.

Blog Entries

I guess someone had to say it
    #BeJelly

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioning Nexus in the same breath as the nWo or even the Dangerous Alliance is a bit of a joke. The nWo changed the landscape of wrestling - Nexus feuded with Cena. Woop de doo.

As a rule, gimmicks should never be brought back. It screams A)we have no ideas and B)we're living in the past.
    "there's nothing new under the sun"

But seriously though I am not talking about reliving the old nwo or even bringing back the old roster. I mean new angles, matches, and talent under the NWO banner. Look at how they keep bringing dx back...and how long the horsemen existed.

All stables are very temporary anyway I don't see what is wrong with doing good for the NWO name one last time.

Also I never tried to debate whether Nexus was as great...i took the most plausible ideas i heard about recently.

Current WWE is not that original anyway. I feel my unoriginal ideas are better than their's.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd like to see Nexus come back later down the line, in about 5 years time or whatever.

I'd like to see a Heyman led stable though.
    The NWO has had managers and exterior leaders in the past.

What is wrong with giving him a role like russo, mcmahon, dibiase, bishoff, or even what flair was in 02?