View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    If hes hurt and WWE is having major concerns over his condition, then I agree that it's time to hang up the boots. And the gloves. And the jacket. And the mascara. However, if Taker is ready to have at least one more match before calling it quits, then I would hope for this to happen:

It doesn't have to happen at Wrestlemania 29. Have Taker skip Wrestlemania 29 and if hes in better condition, we will most likely see that match happen at Wrestlemania 30 where Taker works his last match and what better way to do it then on the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania?
    Kinda expect that from you Dubs!!!

In my opinion if his not fit anymore, let him retire 20-0 and have a backstage job helping new talent of even having some power in booking, I can't picture him as a manager, he is The Deadman, Taker never needed to talk a lot, his obscure persona did the job and would be kinda weird seeing in a more "Human" role, same with the biker gimmick, he reliated in his character presence and not so much in his promos, even if he can cut good promos, managers need to speak a lot and it isn't Taker stronger point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Kinda expect that from you Dubs!!!

In my opinion if his not fit anymore, let him retire 20-0 and have a backstage job helping new talent of even having some power in booking, I can't picture him as a manager, he is The Deadman, Taker never needed to talk a lot, his obscure persona did the job and would be kinda weird seeing in a more "Human" role, same with the biker gimmick, he reliated in his character presence and not so much in his promos, even if he can cut good promos, managers need to speak a lot and it isn't Taker stronger point.
    I never meant to have it sound as if Taker would come to the ring with the new character but to have a number of vigilants showing him in training so to speak and a new darkness is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I would love to see him have one more title reign and then retire undefeated at Wrestlemania, however I dont know if he would be up for a full time schedule.
    I'm wondering if Big Show(c) vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania could be possible.
    The Undertaker wins, then after the match Ziggler cashes in and win

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm wondering if Big Show(c) vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania could be possible.
    The Undertaker wins, then after the match Ziggler cashes in and win
    So after all these legends and big names go to hell and back against Taker in five star matches... Ziggler with a shitty cash in ends the streak?

Go write for WCW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    So after all these legends and big names go to hell and back against Taker in five star matches... Ziggler with a shitty cash in ends the streak?

Go write for WCW.
    Judging by the recent ratings and poor product,Raw is WCW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post

Go write for WCW.
    I'm not saying this is what I'd want to happen. but it's not a terrible idea. I don't understand what is with the personal attack.
    #BeJelly

Undertaker WM29

They keep saying when they talk about fantasy matches for wwe 13 Ryback vs Undertaker i can't help but feel this might happen idk tho cause for Ryback to get over in this match it would have to be a real physical match which taker won't be doing if hye even does wrestle.
    So i trully believe that if taker wrestles it will be against Big Show it won't be as physical, Big Show has said that he wants to face taker again, and if u look back at when they faced each other in a handicap match it was A-Train that was pinned so technically they havent had a real match at WM and its the only thing left for Big Show to do anyways.
    Dream Opponent:Ryback
    Realistic Opponent:Big Show
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Blog Entries
    There's the chance he rest for this WM, Taker has some hip problems

I don't think Ryback is ready for a match with Taker, just bacause he is getting over means he could fight the most important match of the event, I see Lensar or Punk as more realistic opponents

Blog Entries
    Ryback vs Taker would be a huge rub for Ryback but yeah, I agree with Pumpkinhead that Ryback isn't worthy of facing Taker for the streak at Wrestlemania.

Taker vs Big Show at Wrestlemania 29? Nah, doesn't really seem like a worthy match of drawing a lot of interest.

In my opinion, it should be Taker vs Lesnar or Taker vs Punk next year in the Metlife stadium. It depends if Taker is healthy enough to compete at Wrestlemania 29 and if not, have him miss next year's Wrestlemania 29 or at least have an involvement at Wrestlemania 29 that doesn't necessarily have to be competing in a match. That way, it gives Taker a break for a bit and it also saves Taker vs Cena at Wrestlemania 30 (or at least I hope ).
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Taker vs Cena is the biggest match they could give Taker imo. At 29 if he does wrestle, Punk or Lesnar would be a great pick however, for Taker's last match I would like to see Kane involved, not facing him, but maybe in his corner.