Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A Paul Heyman Faction?

I love Paul Heyman and I feel like a faction for him would be great and if Punk and Lesnar is in it I can see a little feud between the two come out of it.

Throw in Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno, and Antonio Cesaro you have a great faction. Think about it The WWE Champion CM Punk, The Kings of Wrestling, The upcoming Dean Ambrose, and Brock Lesnar lead by Paul Heyman. THAT will boost the ratings.

Thoughts on a heyman stable? Who will you add, and do you think it will work?

I think this would be a great idea brock could capture the world heavy weight title the kings of wrestling obviously the tag team belts ambrose could capture the intercontinental with paul heyman as the mouth piece this is something id like to see ive just joined this site i stopped watching wrestling bout 09 and factions stables whatever you want to call them make it more interesting i started watching again when the nexus started which besides cm punk was the last great storyline the wwe has had

Only if WWE writers would think the same thing

CM Punk ruins factions so it probably wouldn't work.

Blog Entries
    This idea has marks fainting worldwide. Me too hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    The Nexus was already failing before Punk even got added to the mix, and he was only added as an attempt to salvage the thing. I fail to see how that equates to Punk ruining factions.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The Nexus was already failing before Punk even got added to the mix, and he was only added as an attempt to salvage the thing. I fail to see how that equates to Punk ruining factions.
    No, no, no - you're forgetting that SES gimmick where they basically relied on him to speak for everybody and the writers didn't think things through to the point of realising that if you're going to do a Messiah/saviour like storyline, you need to have one of your followers rise up against you. With them having some degree of success. Which they.....did not. Spectacularly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's because the calculations he is using fail to take into the account element X which is the effort being put into the stable. Had Nexus not had all the wind taken out of the sails, a good battle between Barrett and Punk would have turned the comment made from incoherent to just plain silly. Though I might not be in favor of a "CM Punk" lead faction, it is in no way a reflection on his ability to carry a stable but more so geared to the fact that the stable being presented is a reincarnation of the Dangerous Alliance. Paul E. is perhaps the only person who would be able to re-create a "Heenan Family" type of stable and make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

WWE Writers can't even build a sentence. not alone build a faction and make it last.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    no he ruined one and that was because if you added anyone as a new leader to the nexus it was going to fail
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate