Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82
  1. #11
    I'm almost scared to post after Robstar's comments! but...

    After the #AJALL situation not so long ago it seems very awkward that WWE are running and angle where they suggest "fraternising" with superstars is wrong. Both Aj and Vickie have had their fingers in many pies (or been the pie? I'm not sure ) as part of story lines and it wasn't that long ago that Cena was caught snogging Eve, his friend's girl at the time. Yet now we're meant to believe this is a bad thing? Is this the real reason why Kelly Kelly left?

    In all seriousness there are 3, possibly 4 good things to come out of this: 1) AJ can return to the ring, she's good and the divas need quantity as well as quality at the moment. 2) Vickie is back where she belongs in a position of real (kayfabe) power. 3) With Vickie as Supervising Manager of Raw (SMoR) Dolph Ziggler will have to do more talking for himself. Possible face turn? (maybe) 4) Assuming it's built to for the next PPV and not forced into the HiaC pre show a feud between Cena and Ziggler could be entertaining Ziggles selling the five moves of doom would be pop* wrestling at it's finest.


    *pop meaning pop like the music not pop like a crowd reaction.


    Divas to believe in.

  2. #12
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'm almost scared to post after Robstar's comments! but...

    After the #AJALL situation not so long ago it seems very awkward that WWE are running and angle where they suggest "fraternising" with superstars is wrong. Both Aj and Vickie have had their fingers in many pies (or been the pie? I'm not sure ) as part of story lines and it wasn't that long ago that Cena was caught snogging Eve, his friend's girl at the time. Yet now we're meant to believe this is a bad thing? Is this the real reason why Kelly Kelly left?

    In all seriousness there are 3, possibly 4 good things to come out of this: 1) AJ can return to the ring, she's good and the divas need quantity as well as quality at the moment. 2) Vickie is back where she belongs in a position of real (kayfabe) power. 3) With Vickie as Supervising Manager of Raw (SMoR) Dolph Ziggler will have to do more talking for himself. Possible face turn? (maybe) 4) Assuming it's built to for the next PPV and not forced into the HiaC pre show a feud between Cena and Ziggler could be entertaining Ziggles selling the five moves of doom would be pop* wrestling at it's finest.


    *pop meaning pop like the music not pop like a crowd reaction.
    Hmmmmmm, Vickie smores you say? I'll put my finger into one of those.....



  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hmmmmmm, Vickie smores you say? I'll put my finger into one of those.....
    I just threw up in my mouth.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  4. #14
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    AJ Cena? Wait....when did they get married?????????????????????????????????????



  5. #15
    This storyline is already a total non sense in my opinion. AJ has been fired because she had "an affair" with John Cena (No proof at this time but OK...). Now Vickie's in charge. But in that case, Why Vickie can have an affair with Edge, marry him and still be the SD GM ? Why can she have an affair with Ziggler and be in charge on RAW !

    I missed something ? Is there something I don't understand ?

  6. #16
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This storyline is already a total non sense in my opinion. AJ has been fired because she had "an affair" with John Cena (No proof at this time but OK...). Now Vickie's in charge. But in that case, Why Vickie can have an affair with Edge, marry him and still be the SD GM ? Why can she have an affair with Ziggler and be in charge on RAW !

    I missed something ? Is there something I don't understand ?
    Yep, you missed something. All my posts on the previous page



  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yep, you missed something. All my posts on the previous page
    I read this entire thread but I did not understand all what you said.
    You also said that Vickie is in charge of anything...She is the one actually on RAW who's in charge GM or not GM no ?

    The Board of Directors fired AJ because of her affair.
    But why the board of directors would replace a woman who has an affair by another one who always has affairs with superstars ??? that's actually what I don't understand in that storyline.

  8. #18
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I read this entire thread but I did not understand all what you said.
    You also said that Vickie is in charge of anything...She is the one actually on RAW who's in charge GM or not GM no ?

    The Board of Directors fired AJ because of her affair.
    But why the board of directors would replace a woman who has an affair by another one who always has affairs with superstars ??? that's actually what I don't understand in that storyline.
    Dude.....really? It's like you're saying certain parts of this are storyline and other parts not? On the basis of it being a STORY which we all understand is FICTIONAL, then why does sense have to have anything to do with it?
    Is it ok to laugh at Kane's antics now, when in the past he's been a monstrous necrophiliac? HHH is still COO of WWE - even though he assaulted Randy Orton in his house, throwing him through a window? Talk about taking your work home with you! He should be in jail!

    They don't have to acknowledge it. Because the WWE thinks you, me and Bobby McGhee over there in the corner - are stupid. Morons. Idiots.

    True story.



  9. #19
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I read this entire thread but I did not understand all what you said.
    You also said that Vickie is in charge of anything...She is the one actually on RAW who's in charge GM or not GM no ?
    Also...you don't really think Vickie is doing anything besides reading the lines they give her to say - do you?



  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Also...you don't really think Vickie is doing anything besides reading the lines they give her to say - do you?
    It's still real to him dammit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.