Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Should WWE bring this PPV back ?

HALLOWEEN HAVOC .. I know WCW had some bad ideas but this wasn't one of them , Im a huge fan of halloween and would like to see WWE version of this PPV. Too many PPV's in a year they can cut 1 like Over the Limit and move Hell in a Cell or change the HIAC name and still have a hell in a cell match at Halloween Havoc ..

Thoughts / Opinions ?

If the WWE were to bring back any PPV it should be the KOTR

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If the WWE were to bring back any PPV it should be the KOTR
    agree, kotr needs to come back, or at least the kingo f the ring tournament

I agree, I was just interested on WWE's take on this theme ... KOTR is a classic or In Your House

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    HALLOWEEN HAVOC .. I know WCW had some bad ideas but this wasn't one of them , Im a huge fan of halloween and would like to see WWE version of this PPV. Too many PPV's in a year they can cut 1 like Over the Limit and move Hell in a Cell or change the HIAC name and still have a hell in a cell match at Halloween Havoc ..

Thoughts / Opinions ?
    I think they should bring back Halloween Havoc, there are some WWE PPV's that should not be PPV's. Usually it's all the gimmick matches. I would also love to see World War 3 come back, I think that should have a Hell in a Cell type or Elimination Chamber match to end a feud, not a yearly thing.

Getting rid of the HITC PPV would be a good idea no matter what.

i actually also liked armaggedon and the great american bash,i think they were great ppv names and gave us excellent decoration

Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Sativa View Post
    Getting rid of the HITC PPV would be a good idea no matter what.
    HITC? What's that? Never heard of it.

Get rid of over the limt and extreme rules, and bring back KOTR and Halloween Havoc.

Blog Entries
    Armageddon, Judgment Day, Unforgiven, No Mercy, Backlash, Vengeance, No Way Out.
    All great ppv names, all no longer in use
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!