Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    WWE declares War

    After thinking this over and hearing EVERYONE in the IWC giving their "insider analysis", I began to wonder. Everyone has been debating this CM Punk vs. Ryback match since they hinted at it with the Mic Foley/CM Punk/Ryback ending to Raw. The constant argument that the only thing Ryback has going for him is his streak, so it shouldn't end just yet. CM Punks reign is bringing prestige back to that ugly ass belt Paul Heyman holds for him and Ryback isn't a big enough name to take it from him (especially with The Rock set to get the belt as the IWC believes). So after rolling around this idea long enough, I want to pose a simple question. What would be the best finish that could piss off the IWC the most?


    To me, I would be in tears if Ryback went into the cell and proceeded to beat Punk in less than 5 minutes. Think Ultimate Warrior beating Honky Tonk Man quick (google it younger crowd!). If Ryback straight SQUASHED Punk in a HIAC match, I think the EWN would explode with Punk fans coming to scream their opinions on just how stupid Vince and Creative have become these days. I don't think this has a positive outcome for the business, other than catapulting Ryback to a position he is obviously NOT ready for, but I personally think this would be one of the funniest "WTF" moments in WWE history.


    So what do you think? What would be the best way for the WWE to get even further under the skin of the IWC's "Elite" bookers? What matches could the WWE put out that would just COMPLETELY piss you off or upset you as a fan? What angle could be ran that would get a more negative reaction than HHH showing his preference for necrophilia? Basically, look at it this way; if the WWE declared an all out war on the Internet Wrestling Community, what do you think they could do to make the IWC members upset the most?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #2
    1.) Turn the World Heavyweight Championship into a spinner belt

    2.) Put the WWE Championship on David Arquette

    3.) Giving Ziggler's MITB Briefcase to Ryback

    4.) Ryback winning both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship

    5.) Have Brock Lesnar end the Undertaker's streak

  3. #3
    The IWC would have a collective shit-fit.

    Ryback would instantly be a top 5 guy of WWE and good or bad there would be an explosive reaction. On related note, has Ryback ever been in a 20 minute match in the WWE? A 10 minute one?

  4. #4
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Turn the World Heavyweight Championship into a spinner belt

    2.) Put the WWE Championship on David Arquette

    3.) Giving Ziggler's MITB Briefcase to Ryback

    4.) Ryback winning both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship

    5.) Have Brock Lesnar end the Undertaker's streak
    David Arquette? While your at it we might as well put in on Larry King lol

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    The IWC would have a collective shit-fit.

    Ryback would instantly be a top 5 guy of WWE and good or bad there would be an explosive reaction. On related note, has Ryback ever been in a 20 minute match in the WWE? A 10 minute one?
    On Raw/Smackdown/Main Event, no... but I think he has had some matches go past the 10 min mark in developemental. Not sure about the 20+ min matches though


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #6
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    To me, I would be in tears if Ryback went into the cell and proceeded to beat Punk in less than 5 minutes. Think Ultimate Warrior beating Honky Tonk Man quick (google it younger crowd!). If Ryback straight SQUASHED Punk in a HIAC match, I think the EWN would explode with Punk fans coming to scream their opinions on just how stupid Vince and Creative have become these days. I don't think this has a positive outcome for the business, other than catapulting Ryback to a position he is obviously NOT ready for, but I personally think this would be one of the funniest "WTF" moments in WWE history.
    I think if this happen, and I mean full bore Ryback squashes punk like a jobber and become champion, the punk fans of the iwc would have such and instant and violent reaction the internet would simply die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    David Arquette? While your at it we might as well put in on Larry King lol
    To be honest, I think larry king would be more believable
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I think if this happen, and I mean full bore Ryback squashes punk like a jobber and become champion, the punk fans of the iwc would have such and instant and violent reaction the internet would simply die.
    I'd expect multiple aneurisms to occur across the USA, citing WWE as the cause of massive death tolls. Linda's campaign would suffer, so we know this would never happen; still a hilarious thought.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #8
    cena in another title match

  9. #9
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    cena in another title match
    it's handed to him by kissing McMahon's Ass.

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.