Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Ovw

  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Or for those like myself who aren't living in the US just watch OVW online maybe?

    http://www.ovwrestling.com/tv

    The Internet is a wonderful thing use it wisely!!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    How you watch it doesn't matter, you're still a hardcore.
    If I'm a hardcore then you're saying any wrestling fan who likes to watch wrestling on youtube etc every now and again is a hardcore
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    If I'm a hardcore then you're saying any wrestling fan who likes to watch wrestling on youtube etc every now and again is a hardcore
    Jesus fucking christ. We were talking about fucking NXT right? What the fuck has that to do with the fan who likes to watch every now and then.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. We were talking about fucking NXT right? What the fuck has that to do with the fan who likes to watch every now and then.
    No you said if a fan watches NXT on youtube or some where else on the internet there hardocores and I'm asking if you're saying if you watch wrestling online that makes you a hardcore. If you are trying to make it out that I'm just saying random stuff I'm not I have no idea how you aren't following what I said.

    Also I think we could also understand what you're saying without using the words "fucking " or "fuck"
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    No you said if a fan watches NXT on youtube or some where else on the internet there hardocores and I'm asking if you're saying if you watch wrestling online that makes you a hardcore.
    If you watch the shows you are a hardcore fan.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    If you watch the shows you are a hardcore fan.
    how am I hardcore fan for watching a show, we both clearly have different ideas of what makes a hardcore fan , although I have never heard someone have the same opinion as you'res
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    how am I hardcore fan for watching a show, we both clearly have different ideas of what makes a hardcore fan , although I have never heard someone have the same opinion as you'res
    It's because you go out of your way to watch the show, which makes you a hardcore fan. A casual fan will watch, but if he/she misses an episode, isn't going on youtube to watch that episode, but is just going to wait for the next one.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It's because you go out of your way to watch the show, which makes you a hardcore fan. A casual fan will watch, but if he/she misses an episode, isn't going on youtube to watch that episode, but is just going to wait for the next one.
    it's not hard to type in "nxt whatever date" on youtube , there is still a huge difference in casual fan and hardcore, there's the fan in the middle that will watch an episode on youtube
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  9. #39
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    it's not hard to type in "nxt whatever date" on youtube , there is still a huge difference in casual fan and hardcore, there's the fan in the middle that will watch an episode on youtube

    But aren't they still going out of their way to watch that episode?
    So, there are fans who will randomly watch a WHOLE episode of NXT, just for the fun of it? I find that very hard to believe, it's not like NXT is a critically acclaimed show, and chances are, that if they do that, they are probably hardcore fans.

    But just for the record, what is you definition of a hardcore fan? And what is this fan in the middle, between a hardcore fan and a casual fan? Can you give me a definition of that too?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    But aren't they still going out of their way to watch that episode?
    So, there are fans who will randomly watch a WHOLE episode of NXT, just for the fun of it? I find that very hard to believe, it's not like NXT is a critically acclaimed show, and chances are, that if they do that, they are probably hardcore fans.

    But just for the record, what is you definition of a hardcore fan? And what is this fan in the middle, between a hardcore fan and a casual fan? Can you give me a definition of that too?
    I would say a hardcore fan would watch many wrestling shows, pay for every one, always start forums about smaller shows , go back and watch episodes again, travel a fair distance to go to a nxt or ovw or even just a signing .In the middle would be a lot of the people on this site, knows a lot about the product, speaks about it regularly. But wouldn't go out of there way to go to an NXT taping, or won't buy every ppv, and also will miss a raw for example.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.