Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a third show

Hybrid View

a third show

just had a thought i think wwe should add a third brand but have it separate from raw and smackdown give triple h full control of it make it r16 and that would give triple h chance to learn what it really takes to run a company and it would also please alot of fans who miss the attitude era style also i think some big names would come to the wwe if they were alowed to cut promos and wrestle the way the want kurt angle i think would be there scott stiener and not only old guys but also some of the younger talent would benefit from it like wade barrett sheamus cody rhodes damien sandow dean ambrose

so do you guys think this could/would work

Fresh Member
    WWE has enough shows as it is. But I like the idea of an R16 wrestling show. Would be better than the crap WWE does.

RAW
    Smackdown
    NXT
    Main Event
    Superstars

is already enough before you even consider entering any of the recap shows!!

1. HHH already runs a show, it's called NXT and it's pretty damn good.

2. Get over the Attitude Era shit. It was not everything the fans make it out to be. The rating of the show does not matter, it's the creativity. You could make a G rated show successful with the right storylines and matches.

3. Another show is NOT I repeat NOT needed
    Profile Retired

RAW & SD = enough

Perhaps make SD a 3 hours show, but 3rd show = useless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    1. HHH already runs a show, it's called NXT and it's pretty damn good.

2. Get over the Attitude Era shit. It was not everything the fans make it out to be. The rating of the show does not matter, it's the creativity. You could make a G rated show successful with the right storylines and matches.

3. Another show is NOT I repeat NOT needed
    agreed, getting over only required swearing, every match had some gimmick or interference and the stories were way to ridiculous
    it was basically jerry springer

however, the wwe has a LOT of guys, talented ones that aren't getting enough tv time, by logic a third brand could work to some dgree, the halfway point between the NXT and RAW/SMACKDOWN, help guys transition better, kinday like WWECW did

Raw and Smackdown are good enough.... NXT on HULU is a bonus... the other ones I dont care about much

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

They already have 6 shows,haha

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I think WWE have enough shows as it is. Plus HHH is in charge of NXT, we can see how good he is behind the scenes based on that show.

I think that improving the ratings of their current shows, particularly Raw is a more pressing matter for WWE right now. They need to do that before they even consider thinking about adding yet another show.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The reason WWE won't add any show that is not PG rated is because they spent a veritable shit ton of money promoting the fact the ALL their programming is family friendly. While Linda has political ambition, John Cena is an ambassador for Make a Wish and WWE support B A Star there WILL NOT BE ANY NON PG SHOWS.

As a side note, who actually enjoys seeing people smash each other over the head with chairs or secretly take a razorblade and cut themselves to bleed? I'm 30, so I saw ECW and the attitude era. I've also suffered concussions and facial lacerations (potholes and bicycles don't mix) and I saw the fall out after the Benoit murders. I watch old wrestling now, or CZW, and cringe at what they do to each other. I've said before if I want to watch people mess themselves up for no reason there's Jackass and Dirty Sanchez, wrestling doesn't need extreme violence to be good (see Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler on Monday's Raw) nor does it need homophobia, racism or misogyny.
    WWE can remain PG and produce fantastic, enthralling TV (the summer of Punk, Wrestlemania 28) while showing some of the best pro wrestling in the world. When they don't, it's not because they're PG it's because their writers suck.

(Sorry, I have a headache and I'm ranting, I know.)

Divas to believe in.