which efed should i join?

i been lurking on the forum for a couple days now, posting around a little, and i just found these efeds and im thinking of joining one. one question tho, whats the difference between all of em? im not sure which one i wanna join yet, could someone gimme some advice?

Best In Da World

Join the BEST EFED IN THE WORLD: #BITW

Blog Entries
    Well, every eFed is great, all are similar except for the WWE Fantasy Fed, where you take the role of any WWE (past and present) superstar. Others, like IWA, TWE, and EWNCW and even JBW, are where you create your own character from scratch. Every eFed is great, honestly. It's a hard choice, there is no RIGHT one, because none lack in anything. I would honestly, just because it's the most established and run by guys who really help ease into the whole process, is EWNCW. But Krysys, who runs TWE, is very involved with the people and strives for activeness. IWA is run by Bear, who is very active and very creative. Tommy Thunder, who runs EWNCW, has helped many (including me) get into eFed beginning from scratch and is a very good advocate. I'm not sure of who is in charge of WWE Fantasy or JBW, but both are great as well.

I hope this helps! And feel free to PM me about anything!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    its hard to say the basic differences
    but ill give it a go

EWNCW: the one im in, it will be likely tht you will be in its Devolopment fed TWE first though
    JBW: different in a few ways to EWNCW but with the same basic premise and no Devo fed
    ICW: again fairly similar but is probably a better place to get started with
    WWE fantasy: completely different in that you pick a current real life wrestler and write as if you were them

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

I've been on the CAW Feds and I am currently with the WWE Fed and I have to say that I have been having nothing but fun with the WWE Fantasy Fed. It never hurts to try it out man.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

if i joined the wwe one, could i be da undertaker?

Best In Da World

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. View Post
    if i joined the wwe one, could i be da undertaker?
    No, he's taken. If you PM me with some guys you wish to be, I'll tell you who is available.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    No, he's taken. If you PM me with some guys you wish to be, I'll tell you who is available.
    damn thats a bummer. ill think about it bro.

Best In Da World

Blog Entries
    As far as Stability, I would recommend EWNCW to you. Create a character (you said you liked Undertaker, base a character off of him) and Mr. Tommy Thunder along with his highly dedicated crew of folks will ease you into the fed experience.

Chances are, you'll start off in EWNCW's developmental territory, TWE, then as you progress and get more comfortable with your character you'll get bumped up to the "main" brand. It's perfect for someone with little to no fedding experience.

Of course there really is no WRONG choice here. It's all about getting you comfortable with the whole fed experience. You can do as much or as little as your time permits, and I promise you you'll love it.

Doesn't matter which one you join, they're all massive circle jerks!!!