Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The internet killed it. I think this point is fairly obvious.

The no-compete clause on contracts killed it. Does anybody care about AW anymore? That's what the no-compete is designed to do. AW said he wanted to come out on shoot interviews and talk about WWE but couldn't because of contract stipulations. Once it's up, nobody would care about AW anymore. What happened in WCW with Lex Luger and the Outsiders jumping ship and immediately going to TV will never happen again.

The lack of competition killed it. We're over 10 years removed from the days of real competition in the industry... it's to the point that nobody would've cared if Matt Morgan(sorry TNA but it's fact) showed up in WWE again rather than making a surprise appearance at a TNA house show, but you had mid-carders showing up in WWE from WCW back in the day and people made a big deal out of it.

The last suprise I had in wrestling was today when V. Guerro replaced AJ as GM. Albeit wasn't a big suprise but not what I was expecting. Since I've stopped reading the spoilers for raw I've enjoyed it more. I read SD spoilers but usually don't have enough time to watch it or forget about them when I do get around to watching it

Kofi/Miz match was probably a mistake but I still enjoyed the match regardless. Ryback/Ziggler however will not be spoiled for me hopefully.

If aj styles r joe kame they would

Blog Entries
    Kurt Angle's TNA debut was a big shock as it wasn't on any dirt sheets.
    D-Von in Aces & Eights too lol
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    The internet killed it. I think this point is fairly obvious.

The no-compete clause on contracts killed it. Does anybody care about AW anymore? That's what the no-compete is designed to do. AW said he wanted to come out on shoot interviews and talk about WWE but couldn't because of contract stipulations. Once it's up, nobody would care about AW anymore. What happened in WCW with Lex Luger and the Outsiders jumping ship and immediately going to TV will never happen again.

The lack of competition killed it. We're over 10 years removed from the days of real competition in the industry... it's to the point that nobody would've cared if Matt Morgan(sorry TNA but it's fact) showed up in WWE again rather than making a surprise appearance at a TNA house show, but you had mid-carders showing up in WWE from WCW back in the day and people made a big deal out of it.
    You forgot about Rude being on both Raw and Nitro on the same night.

I'm going to disagree a little. I think it would have to do with the way someone is brought in. Still using Matt Morgan if he walked through the curtain at the Royal Rumble he would get a pop. At the same time if he just showed up at Raw stutterring I'm sure no one would care.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    Kurt Angle's TNA debut was a big shock as it wasn't on any dirt sheets.
    D-Von in Aces & Eights too lol
    Tna is pretty good at keeping secrets. Wwe not so much. But that's because wwe has more people working for them, therefore more ways to leak secrets.