Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3

    Kaitlyn next diva's champion???

    I don't know about you guys but I like Kaitlyn. I think she's actually a decent wrestler and not just a pretty face. And I enjoy this storyline I mean it gives diva's more air time and stuff. And now that kaitlyn knows Eve set it up for her to get attack I wouldn't mind if she kept attacking Eve daily and setting up a match between them two. I would enjoy seeing her having a title run. Thoughts on Kaitlyn and a possible title run???

  2. #2
    I like Kaitlyn as well and I think she would be a pretty good champ although she has room for improvement... but then again who doesn't? I also wanted to add how cool it was to see that segment between her, Layla, and Eve last night. Man, they beat the brakes off dat girl Eve lolol. And in the next segment Josh was talking about wrestling buddies??????? WHA??????? anyways that's my 2 cents

  3. #3
    I was pleasantly surprised to see a backstage "brawl" between the divas as they occur very rarely. Eve vs Kaitlyn could be a decent match if given enough time at HIAC. However, I would like to see Eve hold the title a little longer. I want to see her go through most of the divas roster, taking them down with underhanded tactics, until someone comes along, and beats her with pure bludgeoning force. One of the problems with the divas is that the title means nothing because it gets passed around so quickly. Eve's title reign is a way to rectify that and be interesting at the same time.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

  4. #4
    would like to see kaitlyn as divas champ some day, but not right now. simply because i love eve
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    I like Kaitlyn as well and I think she would be a pretty good champ although she has room for improvement... but then again who doesn't? I also wanted to add how cool it was to see that segment between her, Layla, and Eve last night. Man, they beat the brakes off dat girl Eve lolol. And in the next segment Josh was talking about wrestling buddies??????? WHA??????? anyways that's my 2 cents
    I enjoyed that segment, backstage catfights are awesome!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised to see a backstage "brawl" between the divas as they occur very rarely. Eve vs Kaitlyn could be a decent match if given enough time at HIAC. However, I would like to see Eve hold the title a little longer. I want to see her go through most of the divas roster, taking them down with underhanded tactics, until someone comes along, and beats her with pure bludgeoning force. One of the problems with the divas is that the title means nothing because it gets passed around so quickly. Eve's title reign is a way to rectify that and be interesting at the same time.
    Yeah I agree the title gets passed around as much as sexual diseases lol just kidding but it does get passed around a lot. But I gotta admit I enjoy backstage catfights

  7. #7
    the belt gets passed so fast is because nobody does anything with it, the only ppv the belt gets a match is on night of champions.
    either way, i hope wwe puts the belt on Kaitlyn.
    i am bored of seeing layla and i dont like the eve gimmick.

    hopefully we get to see more kaitlyn vs natalya matches

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I enjoyed that segment, backstage catfights are awesome!!!
    I do too. It actually makes me want to see what happens next in the Divas division. When you portray to have that genuine hate (via backstage catfight) it adds to the rilvalry... Kudos WWE!

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    I have liked her from the start and she deserves s shot and a chance at showing how much potential she has


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I have liked her from the start and she deserves s shot and a chance at showing how much potential she has
    Agree, I want to see if she has what it takes.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.