Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

If Mark Henry returns

I want him to be a face but still have the gimmick of Hall of Pain. I'm not sure if he will return but if he does I wouldn't mind seeing him with one last title reign. And I want to see him feud with a heel orton, wade barrett, and the big show. Thoughts on the return of Mark Henry and possible feuds you'd like to see???

He's actually good as a heel though! For the time time in his career and I actually enjoyed seeing Henry.

Hope it stays that way - He could come back and feud with Cena or Sheamus, even Kofi for IC title, maybe Ryback.

Personally I would love to see him return as heel and carry on where he left off I'm with Steve, plus a Ryback vs Henry match? could be interesting.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's actually good as a heel though! For the time time in his career and I actually enjoyed seeing Henry.

Hope it stays that way - He could come back and feud with Cena or Sheamus, even Kofi for IC title, maybe Ryback.
    I agree he's a good heel but I just think he will be a face because there aren't that many top faces, and I think he could easily be a top face, but we'll see

i agree that he is only ever interesting as a heel, so bring him back as one
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Brock vs Henry? Brock comes back talking about how he has distroyed everyone that matters and Mark makes his return. Will not happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing it if they don't have a Taker vs Brock match.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I agree he's a good heel but I just think he will be a face because there aren't that many top faces, and I think he could easily be a top face, but we'll see
    If he pulls it off then fine but all I see happening as a face is he returns with a good feud against Punk or Del rio and then drops down to losing to Cesaro or Miz again like his last face run.

Blog Entries
    I don't think he can maintain his gimmick as a face, so I think keeping him as a heel would be great. He is virtually much more soft and a pushover as a face. He will probably have a good title run in him, maybe for US title or IC, not sure how he would fit in a world title run with the scenarios right now besides w/ the WHC. But I think he needs to be back as a heel, I think Swagger could be very much over with the crowd in the US with his whole All-American American gimmick, so I think he could be a great mid-card face. Punk won't stay a heel for more then a year, WWE is suffering because of it, especially with the fans. I know the IWC loves him as a heel, but the younger fans and production sales are suffering because of his turn. He will be a top face w/ Cena, Sheamus, Mysterio, Kofi (potentially). I think that core could be good in itself to allow more people to show their heel side.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

As a face he is a monster jobber that helps heels get over but he looks silly doing so. As a heel he works better and looks more comfortable so IMO he should stay that way. Henry had the best build up that took place within the last 7 to 10 years and got my watching again when he got the world title. So when (if) he comes back he should be a heel that's out for destruction and goes after faces AND heels. We need that for a change.

Blog Entries
    Henry's much more investable as a heel for me. I'm much more interested in him when he's heel.

I'd rather see him return and pick up where he left off. I hope he gets another World title reign before he calls time on his career.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!