Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If Mysterio thinks it's time to call it quits, then I hope that his Wrestlemania match against Sin Cara (assuming they have it at WM29) is his farewell, and passing of the torch kind of deal.
    Would be cool. I'd rather see it happen at Summerslam though. Not the biggest stage of them all, but they could focus more on the match and the retirement, put it higher on the card and give them some time.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sin Cara is the obvious choice that's why they signed him.Hunico with mask will be good too
    Hunico is really talented, we saw it when he replaced Sin Cara. He was even better. He should be at the Top midcard now, just like Trent Barreta, Tyson Kidd, and Curt Hawkins should be.

Whilst Sin Cara is the obvious replacement from the viewpoint of maintaining the Hispanic viewers, for a high flyer aspect I'd thoroughly recommend checking out one of WWEs latest recruits who was known as PAC, his nickname of 'The Man That Gravity Forgot' could not be more apt. He had his first match a few days ago teamed with Trent Barreta v Max Bauer & Corey Graves.