Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There were weeks of reports of tension between ADR and management leading up to that Cranky Vince tweet. That said news item was only ever substantiated by more dirt-sheet reports doesn't/didn't really lend the story any more credence.
    I honestly can't remember that anymore, but that may be true, but it's the fact that it has happened multiple times. If it was just some kind of lucky hit, there wouldn't be so many insiders questioning who it is.

WWE have shut down dozens, if not hundreds, of parody accounts. Truthiness wasn't a factor in them shutting those accounts down, either. It was just a company initiative. And, really, one account turning out to be that of an ex-WWE employee would be more of an exception than it would be a rule, I would think.

But the work being that of someone no longer with the company at least makes some kind of sense. Someone still with the company would have to be all kinds of stupid to do such a thing, especially considering the very limited upside to such an endeavor.
    You're right about WWE shutting more parody accounts, that was just a company initiative. I just found that out.

Again, who would be dumb enough to write the kinds of things written on that account while still on the payroll? Anything is possible, I guess, but it still makes no common sense. To jeopardize lucrative careers for disposable yuks on the interwebs just doesn't quite compute.
    It could be just blowing of steam from working at WWE. It must be quite stressfull to work under Vince McMahon. And as long as nobody tells, the WWE won't find out.

And let's be honest: The opinions of people on Youtube means fuck all, really. Wrestling fans, in general, look to find conspiracies in everything.
    I agree that you can't take YouTube people seriously, but Konnan and MVP also believe it is someone/are some people who are or were, at least at one point, closely affiliated with WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well it was hilarious when that account was active!
    The account is still active.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It could be just blowing of steam from working at WWE. It must be quite stressfull to work under Vince McMahon. And as long as nobody tells, the WWE won't find out.
    But people telling isn't the only way to get to the bottom of this sort of thing. Twitter has actually outed people before (here's an example). And, again, we're really to believe that an egomaniac like Vince is going to sit back and let someone talk about him being a racist and an adulterer while they're on his clock and payroll? Yeah, I'm just not buying it.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    But people telling isn't the only way to get to the bottom of this sort of thing. Twitter has actually outed people before (here's an example). And, again, we're really to believe that an egomaniac like Vince is going to sit back and let someone talk about him being a racist and an adulterer while they're on his clock and payroll? Yeah, I'm just not buying it.
    At least not while the cameras are not rolling.
    If it was someone current, sooner or later the WWE would have found out who, it's not even a matter of "Keeping your mouth shut" It's just typical office politics.

I think if it is anyone who has ever had close dealings with Vince, it is either an ex writer or crewmember. ex-talent have the ego-hole too fill, but they would use their own name, and as Ape has pointed out, the man who starts a Twitter account to fuck with his boss is a man who no longer wishes to be employed.

Here are some other fun options, with my opinions (It's my day off, and my breakfast won't be ready for like 20 minutes, so sit tight)

TNA - This to me, would be the absolute funniest result to find. Imagine TNA embarking on a twitter campaign to make Vince look like an asshole. Sure it's kinda like trying to convince people that water is wet, but still. The only real big hole in this that I can see is that if it was TNA, someone really would have found out by now. - Asher's Odds 2000 - 1

Current Creative member - Who doesn't hate their boss and want to call them out? Maybe as an outlet, maybe just as a way to get that cute secretary to pay attention? Well we all do, but who has the combination of balls and sure stupidity to believe that noone will ever find out? That is the tougher question. - Asher's Odds 5000 - 1

Past Wrestler - Realistically, if a wrestler has something that he wants to get off his chest, and especially if he was in the WWE for any length of time, there are better outlets available to him, and ones that actually pay too. Added to that the severe ego that is a requirement for Professional Wrestling on any sort of decent level, and you have a guy that if he is pissed enough to create and keep up a fake twitter account for this long, would have already put his name on it somewhere. - Asher's Odds 10000 - 1

Past crew member - This includes everyone from writers to Janitors, to the guy that sells t-shirts. Now, here is something fun, an ex-employee, a man whose dream his whole life was to work for the WWE, who lost that dream before he was ready, and is now bitter and resentful? It would explain some of the humor (if it is a past writer, that is) and even the bit of "insider knowledge" that may or may not be there impressing people. - Asher's Odds 4 - 1

Some Dude in his Underpants - Ahh the joyousness of the Internet, and it's ability to let us spew stupid shit, compare people to hitler, and look at pictures of adorable mammals, all without having to put on pants. Could this all be the result of SDIHU with way too much time on his hands? Well, look around the internet a bit, because that basically describes all of it. Could this magical insight be a combination of good guesses and bullshit? Could all of this drama and conspiracy rumor just be a smokescreen, hiding some man with poor hygiene? - Asher's Odds 2 - 1

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

So that means they could go after the account if they wanted.
    I honestly don't think Vince even knows about this account, let alone get that account suspended.
    Yes, he is a ego-maniac, but the man is also full-time occupied with producing wrestling, running the company and protecting the public face of the WWE.
    But the moment it is revealed that that account is owned by a person/group on his payroll that person/group has a fucking huge problem.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Someone in WWE has to know about it, whether or not they've told Vince is another story. Vince is, or was, on his social media kick, so him finding out about the account is going to happen eventually.

Heads may roll if it is someone on the inside.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    the WWE is def aware of the account, this is the age of the internet and I am certain that WWE, like every other large business currently going, has quite a few people who's job is to check shit like that. (Actually trying to find out how one gets that job, cause I could surf the web for money all day!)

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Honestly, I think that MVP and Konnan are on the right track with the thought. I don't think it to be one specific person, but rather a bunch of people who have access to the account. And even if Twitter was able to track who the person who started the account was, at best they will produce a list of telephone numbers that logged into the account in order to tweet on it. If these people are smart enough to switch access to the account out of fear for the account ruining their careers, I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to use personal phone that show up on a WWE report as a way to access this account. I'd see it more of someone using a hotspot on a separate account (that WWE doesn't know about) to use their iPads or Phones to access the account, or even refraining from logging into the account when their person number would be subject to being brought to the attention of WWE head officials.

I do not think that this is someone like Trip, Cena, Punk, or any wrestler tweeting from this account, but the arguments made for the account being an "insider account" by people from PWI to Meltzer’s boys has outweighed the detraction from it being just a person scanning the dirt sheets for the slightest clue as to what they should tweet from the account. I heard someone state the belief of it being JBL due to the activity times with him being on the mountains to when he came back on line, and even with him "supposedly" tweeting from the broadcast table while commentating due to a "camera catching him on his phone on the air". These are the types of conspiracy theories that I discredit (even though JBL being the account owner would be personally hilarious to me as the ultimate rib on Vince) because they are drawing at straws for the logical choice. However, a few boys having fun with tech while having to suffer through grueling schedules is not a theory that I think is unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone