Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenny King

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well, TNA was kinda obligated to sign him to be honest.
    Lol, Flair is still listed at the roster page. Kinda weird since he has been gone for months.
    Yeah true. They'd be missing the boat on another talent if they didn't sign him too, since the guy's pretty talented.

Well Flair isn't contracted to them any more apparently, his contract was terminated ages ago! It's very strange that they still have him listed on their roster page, since they have updated it several times since then.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah true. They'd be missing the boat on another talent if they didn't sign him too, since the guy's pretty talented.

Well Flair isn't contracted to them any more apparently, his contract was terminated ages ago! It's very strange that they still have him listed on their roster page, since they have updated it several times since then.
    Probably goes along with their lawsuit. Always forgetting to take him down and such.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

They should bring King back to feud with Austin Aries. Talk about how Aries has changed and how he no longer gets it. Could be a very good way to build up King and give Aries a decent feud after this Hardy thing is all said and done.

Blog Entries
    I thought Kenny is in contract with TNA...even Wiki is saying the same...

They should bring King back to feud with Austin Aries. Talk about how Aries has changed and how he no longer gets it. Could be a very good way to build up King and give Aries a decent feud after this Hardy thing is all said and done.
    I want Aeries to feud with Storm after this Hardy thing...

Blog Entries
    Kenny King is a contracted TNA wrestler. I thought he was at OVW until they find something for him.
    We'll see him back in the ring before long I'm sure.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

I don't know what specifically happened between him and ROH but that sucks how he did Rhett. They had a good thing goin and they just won the tag team titles for cryin out loud. But I guess in the wrestling business you just look out for self right?

Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    I don't know what specifically happened between him and ROH but that sucks how he did Rhett. They had a good thing goin and they just won the tag team titles for cryin out loud. But I guess in the wrestling business you just look out for self right?
    Did he screw Rhett? Yeah, but can you blame him? I don't think so he's an athlete and athlete's have a self life, especially wrestlers. He needed to start making moves to get his career to take off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well, it's not so much that, because if TNA wanted, they could've gotten better guys, but more the fact that King gave up a paying job, to essentially jump to them. He certainly couldn't go back to ROH if he wanted, WWE can't sign TNA guys, so they had to sign him.
    It is at least ethically correct to King.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    Kenny King is a contracted TNA wrestler. I thought he was at OVW until they find something for him.
    We'll see him back in the ring before long I'm sure.
    He isn't in OVW fella if he was he would be on there show!

As Automatic said earlier he is cycled out at the minute. No storyline, No TV time.