Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    When he returns ? I didn't even notice he was gone
    This^^

We have already to many good heels that nobody is waiting for a "heel" Jack Swagger with the gimmick he has now.
    A face turn however could be a good move if he can get the crowd behind him than he can become relevant again.
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Yes, I can agree that I used the wrong words on Cesaro's part. I meant that WWE should use him even more. Off course you could say that he has been used prominently. But still, I love his work and there should be more.
    They can't use him more without throwing him down our throats.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    on another Jack Swagger thread, someone (can't remember who) pitched the interesting idea of Swagger Jacker where he would steal his opponents finisher

i liked that idea, it was clever and original

but i hope they give him a shot again, his world title run was impressive to me but that may have been because i wasn't expecting much from him

Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    on another Jack Swagger thread, someone (can't remember who) pitched the interesting idea of Swagger Jacker where he would steal his opponents finisher

but i hope they give him a shot again, his world title run was impressive to me but that may have been because i wasn't expecting much from him
    I agree with this statement. And if my memory served me correct it would happen after the match just to add insult to injury. Either that or I'm getting way too old. The only thing that I don't like about the idea is that I got a flashback to Charlie Haas when he would impersonate is opponent. It was hilarious but he couldn't do anything more than be a joke. *shrugs and he looks at the Haas and Beth Phoenix picture*

[QUOTE=Los Conquistador;657345]on another Jack Swagger thread, someone (can't remember who) pitched the interesting idea of Swagger Jacker where he would steal his opponents finisher

but i hope they give him a shot again, his world title run was impressive to me but that may have been because i wasn't expecting much from him[/QUOTE

I bet charlie haas wouldnt think it was too original.

OT, i dont try to hide my fandom for swagger. I love that goofy bastard. A good feud with cesaro and a decent run with the us title could put him right back in the main event picture... where he should be.

Blog Entries
    nah, that was an entire gimmick

just the finisher though

either way, i hope they push him, he deserves better than jobbing

Blog Entries
    I proposed same thing When Cesaro won the championship....Let Cesaro cut an anti-US promo n let him defeat some US Wrestlers n that would be the right time for Swagger to return.

A wrestling match b/n Swagger n Cesaro would be great to watch. Actually I like Swagger a lot only for his wrestling skills. I want WWE to use him better.

I actually like that idea!
    I'm not a big Swagger fan but he's talented and like already suggested, if used right could do very well.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Haas's gimmic was purely comedic. This could be the ultimate cocky heel thing going around, and garner some good honest heat from crowds. I've always liked when wrestlers steal finishers. Makes the rivalry all the more personal (Rock stunning Austin for example).

Blog Entries
    I agree I think he will feud with Cesaro especially after last night during his match, Michael Cole or J.R. said, "He doesn't think any American can beat him" So yeah I kinda can't wait til he returns