Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question Punk vs Heyman feud: Would anyone be interested?

With CM Punk currently having Paul Heyman as his manager and the pairing working so well together, there is gonna come a time where Paul Heyman may turn on Punk or Punk dumps Heyman as his manager which turns CM Punk back as a face.

The question is, would you be interested in seeing a Paul Heyman vs Punk feud?

I'm not talking about a match between the two but with Paul Heyman being an authority figure (as GM probably) trying to make CM Punk's life a living hell. Similar to Punk vs Laurinaitis. I know some people have been against WWE rehashing the Austin vs McMahon storyline but I think a Paul Heyman and CM Punk feud would make for great TV since both guys know each other very well and are great on the mic.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Would be something I'd be interested in seeing as they're both very entertaining, pretty sure it happened when Heyman was Smackdown GM with The Undertaker.

Blog Entries
    That could work... it would work really well if heyman could get a big bad man to guard him from punk. I think you know who I have in mind (brock lesnar)
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    This is the perfect way to set up Punk vs Lesnar.
    Heyman would dump Punk sometime after he loses the WWE title and after a few attempts to regain it. Heyman would dump Punk in favor of Lesnar, Punk turns face again and this leads to their eventual match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I would be stoked to see two of the greatest talkers in WWF/E history go at it, even if just verbally. (Before I get bashed too much, I count "Rowdy" Roddy Piper as the best.)
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I would be stoked to see two of the greatest talkers in WWF/E history go at it, even if just verbally. (Before I get bashed too much, I count "Rowdy" Roddy Piper as the best.)
    yea, I agree with you. cm punk and heyman shouldn't be paired together (as a team) because they are both such good talkers and take time from one another... pairing them against each other would be awesome for the opposite reason IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I like the idea. granted it's rehashing the McMahon vs Austin idea, I think it would be almost as good as that one. I'd love to see it happen!

Blog Entries
    I like the idea, but I figured eventually Heyman and Punk would break up leading to a Punk vs Lesnar fued

Can see it happening tbh

Blog Entries
    I'm not really interested in seeing Punk/Lesnar to be totally honest. And you just know Brock would have a problem selling to a guy the size of Punk, just like he had a problem dropping the WWE title to Eddie Guerrero. I seem to recall from his book a very Kevin Nash like attitude about being able to be realistically beaten by a guy so much smaller than himself.

That, and the idea of Punk as a face sort of makes me a little nauseous. I mean, who's really buying that?