View Poll Results: If the two where to feud who will you side with CM Punk or Steve Austin

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

4 28.57%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

10 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who will you side with: CM Punk Vs Stone Cold

I know this topic has been brought up a dozen time, but I started to think if these two (and they will eventually) go at it at Wrestlemania. Who would the WWE let win, and who would the fans side with. Will the WWE universe let Stone Cold Steve Austin come back to the WWE and pick up one win over CM Punk, or will they give the win to CM Punk seeing as he has been the top star in the company, and could really use the win over Stone Cold Steve Austin to really cement his legacy.

Not only that who will the IWC side with, will the IWC side with Stone Cold the man who really started and dominated most of the attitude era and had some of the greatest matches with HBK, The Rock, and Bret Hart or CM Punk the man who is considered to be the best talker in the WWE today, who gave us a year of excitement in memorable moments.

What do you guys predict to happen in a CM Punk Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Who will win there Wrestlemania Match? And More importantly who will you side with and why?

I will side with CM Punk, I've been a fan of his since his ROH days, and I feel a win over Austin will really do wonders for his career as the best in the world.

Blog Entries
    I see CM Punk winning. He'll give Stone Cold a GTS, pouring beer all over his face. I know the 'pouring beer in the face' thing won't happen but a man can dream right?

CM Punk is the best wrestler today for sure and has had an amazing career along with his current WWE title reign which has been amazing but the mark in me has to side with Stone Cold. I'm a CM Punk fan but Stone Cold is the greatest of all time. I would mark the fuck out when he hits a Stunner on CM Punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    CM Punk is the best wrestler today for sure and has had an amazing career along with his current WWE title reign which has been amazing but the mark in me has to side with Stone Cold. I'm a CM Punk fan but Stone Cold is the greatest of all time. I would mark the fuck out when he hits a Stunner on CM Punk.
    I'd mark out when he hits stone cold with the GTS, I mean I nearly had a heart attack when he hit the GTS on The Rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'd mark out when he hits stone cold with the GTS, I mean I nearly had a heart attack when he hit the GTS on The Rock.
    Yup. That has to be my favorite moment from the Raw 1000 episode. It would have been even more epic if Stone Cold came out to help The Rock but gets struck with the WWE title from CM Punk and eats a GTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Yup. That has to be my favorite moment from the Raw 1000 episode. It would have been even more epic if Stone Cold came out to help The Rock but gets struck with the WWE title from CM Punk and eats a GTS.
    Imagine John Cena and CM Punk Vs Stone Cold and The Rock at Wrestlemania? Think Stone Cold won't have to work as hard, you get two of the greats from the attitude era two of the greats from the PG era. It could work in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    I usually vote for the better wrestler so I'd choose cm punk. if this was in their prime I would likely still choose punk... now adding the fact that he is out of his prime makes me want punk to win more if it does happen.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Got to side with SCSA on this one. The Attitude Era Mark in me just won't allow me to side with Punk. lol

As long as its a good match, and the potential is there for it being great, I don't care who wins. Who do I think will win? Probably Punk.

Punk is possibly my favorite current wrestler & will probably win but I'm a huge SCSA mark so......
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Punk vs Austin at WM would be amazing.
    Who would WWE let win : SCSA (I would say Punk but they let Rock return and beat their top guy Cena)
    Who side I would be on: Tbh I can't decide I want to say Punk but I know as that glass shatters all hell breaks loose and Austin 3:16 is the arena.
    I also think if we get to see this match it wouldn't matter which side you're on the fans will ultimately be the winner - Great promos, Great chemistry, Great storyline, Great match...
    I'm jus sayin...