Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Jeff Hardy Title reign

Now we all know why Jeff Hardy won the title, whether we like to admit it or not the only reason he's the champ is because TNA is trying to keep him happy since his contract expires soon. Anyways how do you feel about it? And what fueds do you want to see? Me, I don't really like the idea of him being champ I don't think he deserves it right now but oh well. And I'd like to see him fued with a heel Aj Styles, Daniels, James Storm and for some reason Matt Morgan. Thoughts???

I agree there'll be an element of keeping him happy in it but I also think they've put the strap on him because he's so over in the Impact zone.
    My thoughts? I don't like it. I hate that he's resurrected his diva's belt. I don't think he's shown he can be trusted at the top again. I don't think he's earned a title run ahead of a lot of guys on the roster. I said on another thread somewhere that I hope his reign is short so I'd like to see him feud with a monster heel. The returning Abyss or Devon would be my choices at the moment. The guys you mentioned would all be good candidates too, anyone so long as Hardy isn't champ for long!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I agree there'll be an element of keeping him happy in it but I also think they've put the strap on him because he's so over in the Impact zone.
    My thoughts? I don't like it. I hate that he's resurrected his diva's belt. I don't think he's shown he can be trusted at the top again. I don't think he's earned a title run ahead of a lot of guys on the roster. I said on another thread somewhere that I hope his reign is short so I'd like to see him feud with a monster heel. The returning Abyss or Devon would be my choices at the moment. The guys you mentioned would all be good candidates too, anyone so long as Hardy isn't champ for long!
    Yeah I totally agree, I mean it's only a matter time before he screws up again. I mean he's proven time and time again he can't be trusted and yet they want to put the major belt on him?! I think that's dumb but I don't run the company so yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Yeah I totally agree, I mean it's only a matter time before he screws up again. I mean he's proven time and time again he can't be trusted and yet they want to put the major belt on him?! I think that's dumb but I don't run the company so yeah....
    A little harsh there he has turned himself around and should be given the benefit of the doubt but i do understand your reservations about him!!

I was all for Jeff Hardy with being TNA Champion until he brought back the Divas Championship. Now I can't wait for him to lose the belt.

Blog Entries
    I wanna see Jeff Hardy defend his title Christopher Daniels. I know they faced each other at a house show but it would be great if they got to work a match on a televised event or a PPV with the TNA World title being on the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Bully Ray taking the title off of him, Magnus, Daniels just a name of few.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    A little harsh there he has turned himself around and should be given the benefit of the doubt but i do understand your reservations about him!!
    I wasn't trying to be harsh I mean I liked him in WWE but ever since he got in trouble the first time, I said this was it. I mean do drugies ever turn themselves around? I mean you'd think they would learn the first suspension but I guess not.

Blog Entries
    I can see him feuding with Aeries now, then Bully ray n Monster Abyss, also, Roode will be after him....Once any of these heels win...Storm will be against that heel..until then Storm will feud with Aeries..

I personally want to see a Hardy vs Daniels feud....Daniels deserve that title more than Hardy..In my opinion though...

Blog Entries
    I never really like Jeff Hardy and as far as the title goes I think TNA is doing what TNA thinks is best. Jeff is there top merchandise seller and a lot of TNA viewers like him for some reason. This title reign could be good for TNA or it could bite them on the butt. The real question is how long is he going to keep the belt and who will beat him for it.