Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    So, uh, if I complain about TNA stuff, will people on ewn like me?

    Grow the fuck up, the belt won't stay like cenas did. Infact if you guys had brains, you would be APPLAUDING TNA for making this belt. You know why? Cuz Jeff hardy sells EVERYTHING with a Jeff hardy name on it. Dumbasses and their genius opinions. Plus it's a gimmick belt. It fits his gimmick. Like stone cold had a smoking skull. Or cena with the us title and wwe title. It's the same thing.
    Who pissed in your Cheerios?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #22
    Normal Member Lucas Chapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't mind Jeff's belt design as we all know it's not going to be forever and TNA will god back to their normal design once Jeff's run is over. Jeff used a white version of his current belt in photos about a year ago; I actually quite like it when wrestlers customise championships as long as it's only used whilst that wrestler is champion; it's not used on other wrestlers (*achem* John Cena)
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonAdam View Post
    is hideous.

    WTF is this?



    Didn't look good last time Hardy had it, so they made it uglier, good idea.

    I thought the TNA Championship was pretty nice, no idea what they're doing.


    That hideous thing my friend, is Jeff Hardy ... I know, he makes me sick too...

  4. #24
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    56
    Blog Entries
    2
    I don't mind Jeff's custom belts to be honest. They could be a lot worse, just imagine if they were all colourful like his face-paint, that would be horrible. I'd prefer that the words "World Champion" featured on there but they don't even feature on the normal title so it doesn't really matter. I like that he put his own spin on the title and that it isn't COMPLETELY over the top. I really hope he resigns with TNA too and although I hated seeing A Double lose, I do like Jeff Hardy as World Champion. It gives the idea that TNA in fact does have a "top guy".

  5. #25
    I personally perfer the original TNA World title, remember the belt that Joe & Angle, Sting & Angle, AJ & Angle fought for. It was kind of like the old Winged eagle WWF\E championship.

  6. #26
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Look, I understand that the custom Hardy belt is suppose to be a gimmick belt and I clearly know that it's going to change once someone else takes it from him but I still don't like the look of it. I really think it looks hideous. Plus, it seems like a waste of money since they could have brought back his purple one as it suited him better (although the purple one looked hideous as well). I think a new TV title design would have been better and more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  7. #27
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    52
    I'd love to see the numbers on how the Jeff Hardy toy belts sell compared to the regular title
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  8. #28
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I'd love to see the numbers on how the Jeff Hardy toy belts sell compared to the regular title
    It would probably sell a shitload of cash. I hate that belt but Jeff Hardy is over with the younger audience enough for them to want a replica of it. Jeff Hardy can wear a shoelace as a belt and still make it sell to the younger audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    It would probably sell a shitload of cash. I hate that belt but Jeff Hardy is over with the younger audience enough for them to want a replica of it. Jeff Hardy can wear a shoelace as a belt and still make it sell to the younger audience.
    This had me in tears of laughter! Ha. I hate that belt of his too. It does not really seem like a heavyweight championship to me. Now the one Austin Aries had was beautiful. That is how a championship should look like. It was golden and shiny and it made who ever wore it look like a million bucks. (:
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  10. #30
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I actually hope Matt Morgan wins the TNA gold ..that would be so awesome
    Man, I wouldn´t count on that. He just got put back in the bodyguard spot and Hogan sort of buried him on Impact this week. It might take a few years, if all.

    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    So, uh, if I complain about TNA stuff, will people on ewn like me?

    Grow the fuck up, the belt won't stay like cenas did. Infact if you guys had brains, you would be APPLAUDING TNA for making this belt. You know why? Cuz Jeff hardy sells EVERYTHING with a Jeff hardy name on it. Dumbasses and their genius opinions. Plus it's a gimmick belt. It fits his gimmick. Like stone cold had a smoking skull. Or cena with the us title and wwe title. It's the same thing.
    HEY YOU´RE DOING IT WRONG. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
    Besides, we will only like you if you´re open to it.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.