Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback. After hearing the rumors of the Undertaker possibly winning the Rumble, I think the Taker will face Punk at WM for the belt. I think Punk will retain his title against the Rock, because Cena will screw the Rock setting up for a round 2 at WM. My predictions.
    I was thinking about Brock as well. He has to come back at some point, still has plenty dates left on his contract. Maybe a Punk/Brock vs Cena/Ryback match at SS.

  2. #12
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    56
    Blog Entries
    2
    I can't see Brock putting Ryback over.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Los Conquistador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Republic of Ireland
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    I can't see Brock putting Ryback over.
    it's like listening to the little angel and devil over my shoulders

  4. #14
    I could see Brock interfering at HITC because it would preserve Rybacks' streak and would make sense with the Heyman alliance.

    But I don't see the rumble becoming a Triple Threat. IMO I see Punk dropping the title to Rock at the Rumble, (although I wouldn't like to see it), with Rock putting Cena over finally at 'Mania when he drops the title.

    I could see that leading to Lesnar Vs Ryback at 'mania though, with Ryback winning after Lesnar broke his streak at one of the prior PPV's.

  5. #15
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not really interested in seeing Punk/Lesnar to be totally honest. And you just know Brock would have a problem selling to a guy the size of Punk, just like he had a problem dropping the WWE title to Eddie Guerrero. I seem to recall from his book a very Kevin Nash like attitude about being able to be realistically beaten by a guy so much smaller than himself.

    That, and the idea of Punk as a face sort of makes me a little nauseous. I mean, who's really buying that?
    Because quoting the very last post you made yourself and having it relevant in 2 different (but basically the same) threads makes you doubly as awesome.


  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because quoting the very last post you made yourself and having it relevant in 2 different (but basically the same) threads makes you doubly as awesome.
    it worked well in both threads hahaha.... I agree with your premise, brock has a hard time selling for people who actually look like they could beat him (HHH, cena) brock is a former ufc champion, and punk is the size of a cruiser-weight haha
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    it worked well in both threads hahaha.... I agree with your premise, brock has a hard time selling for people who actually look like they could beat him (HHH, cena) brock is a former ufc champion, and punk is the size of a cruiser-weight haha
    To his credit, Brock did the job for Eddie, I just question his ability to sell it well


  8. #18
    They could start to emphasise Punk's Muay Thai background more and more before starting the feud with Lesnar, doesn't Cain Velasquez use Muay Thai strikes? With enough time before the fight and the right sort of angle could make it seem like Punk has a chance against Brock, and Brock should know how to sell being taken apart by a better striker right?

  9. #19
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    They could start to emphasise Punk's Muay Thai background more and more before starting the feud with Lesnar, doesn't Cain Velasquez use Muay Thai strikes? With enough time before the fight and the right sort of angle could make it seem like Punk has a chance against Brock, and Brock should know how to sell being taken apart by a better striker right?
    Lolol. Brock had no choice but to sell it then

    Not certain how Brock would feel taking those kicks to his tender midsection. Poor Bwocky lol


  10. #20
    I'd think he'd feel nervous, and he'd back off and it might remind him to sell.

    I guess if he does get his Wrestlemania moment with Taker like the two of them tried to set up in the past he could learn what happens to people who don't sell, I'm sure I saw taker delivering a vicious chokeslam to someone who tried to sandbag him in the past but I can't remember who right now

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.