Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Brock vs Punk,+ And Wrestlemina idea

Okay hear me out. I think Brock will interfere in Punk's match with Ryback and Punk will win after that. They will be buddy buddy for a while until both Paul Heyman and Brock turn on Punk. Leaving Brock to attack him on Raw a couple times, and leading to match at the RR. So it's a triple threat at RR, Brock vs Rock vs Punk. And Rock wins. Then John Cena wins RR and at Wrestlemania it's Brock vs Punk with special guest Stone Cold and Rock vs Cena 2. I know I'm going to get critized but oh well :P it's just My OPINION/My IDEA.

not cena vs rock again *sigh*
    just my opinion but i think it is going to be punk vs rock at wm for the title. punk could use the win over rock, not cena. And lord knows we don't want to see another 6 months of "im here" feud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    not cena vs rock again *sigh*
    just my opinion but i think it is going to be punk vs rock at wm for the title. punk could use the win over rock, not cena. And lord knows we don't want to see another 6 months of "im here" feud.
    Exactly, like I don't really wanna see The Rock return unless he's going to be on Raw live in person every week but that'll never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Exactly, like I don't really wanna see The Rock return unless he's going to be on Raw live in person every week but that'll never happen
    Exactly my fear if he does become the WWE Champion.

I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback. After hearing the rumors of the Undertaker possibly winning the Rumble, I think the Taker will face Punk at WM for the belt. I think Punk will retain his title against the Rock, because Cena will screw the Rock setting up for a round 2 at WM. My predictions.

Why not have Cena win the Chamber #1 contenders match instead of winning a Rumble match?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback. After hearing the rumors of the Undertaker possibly winning the Rumble, I think the Taker will face Punk at WM for the belt. I think Punk will retain his title against the Rock, because Cena will screw the Rock setting up for a round 2 at WM. My predictions.
    Those aren't bad at all

I was thinking about Brock as well. He has to come back at some point, still has plenty dates left on his contract. Maybe a Punk/Brock vs Cena/Ryback match at SS.

Blog Entries
    I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    I can't see Brock putting Ryback over.
    it's like listening to the little angel and devil over my shoulders

Blog Entries
    Well I do see Brock interfering in the match. I don't see a Brock vs Punk match happening. RR will be Rock vs Punk, I don't see a triple threat match happening there. Rock vs Cena 2 will happen at WM probably or a triple threat match there as well. Rock vs Punk vs Cena.