Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: I'm Leaving

  1. #11
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Hopefully, Bodom's an exception to the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." rule.


  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,611
    Blog Entries
    27
    Have fun Bodom! Don't get yourself drunk, and don't get married!


  3. #13
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    for Las Vegas!!!!

    See you in a week bitches!
    You lucky bastard! Have fun man, careful with the blackjack tables
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Las Vegas, we apologise in advance.
    As a representative of Las Vegas, we do not accept
    Profile Retired

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hopefully, Bodom's an exception to the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." rule.
    That rule is a lie
    Profile Retired

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    That rule is a lie
    Yeah, these days it's "What happens in Vegas... goes on Facebook"

  7. #17
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah, these days it's "What happens in Vegas... goes on Facebook"
    Thank god for liquor and cell phones
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  8. #18
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Alright, guys. I knew about Bodom's arrangements and I figured that in his absence, someone around here would have to pick up the slack. As a result, a had a discussion with him via PM and after some negotiations, I'm proud to announce that he has appointed me as interim moderator until his return from Vegas. I'd like to personally thank him for bestowing this responsibility on me and I will do my best not to let you guys down. In the spirit of this event, I thought I'd go over a list of things that I'd appreciate everyone to follow in the coming week and if things kick off, this may or may not be the norm here. Anyways, without further adeiu, here's the list:

    1. ALL posts, starting after this one, must be posted with NO pants on whatsoever. No trousers, slacks, skinny jeans, shorts. Nada. Only undergarments are acceptable. But hey, if you wanna take it a step further, no one's gonna stop you.

    2. Steve Austin must be harassed every hour on the hour either via PM or VM with annoying memes or picture of Chiappetta. We'll all take shifts by picking a name out of a hat so everyone submit your names in ASAP.

    3. Hashtagging will be reinstated in EVERY thread.

    4. Anyone who posts any pictures of owls will be BANNED ON SIGHT. Seriously, those creepy, demonic things scare me shitless.

    5. The MLP Stable thread will now be under the supervision of Van Hooligan X. This is non-negotiable.

    6. YOLO will officially be advocated by the forums by posting it at least once every five posts, preferably with a hashtag.

    7. Dennis will be appointed as the new akbar.

    8. AwesomeBomb will be appointed as King of CBOT.

    9. Anyone who has said mean or hurtful things about AJ must make a shrine in her honor...or else.

    10. Gangnam Style is banned. That is all.

    11. Finally, keep calm and carry on.


  9. #19
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright, guys. I knew about Bodom's arrangements and I figured that in his absence, someone around here would have to pick up the slack. As a result, a had a discussion with him via PM and after some negotiations, I'm proud to announce that he has appointed me as interim moderator until his return from Vegas. I'd like to personally thank him for bestowing this responsibility on me and I will do my best not to let you guys down. In the spirit of this event, I thought I'd go over a list of things that I'd appreciate everyone to follow in the coming week and if things kick off, this may or may not be the norm here. Anyways, without further adeiu, here's the list:

    1. ALL posts, starting after this one, must be posted with NO pants on whatsoever. No trousers, slacks, skinny jeans, shorts. Nada. Only undergarments are acceptable. But hey, if you wanna take it a step further, no one's gonna stop you.

    2. Steve Austin must be harassed every hour on the hour either via PM or VM with annoying memes or picture of Chiappetta. We'll all take shifts by picking a name out of a hat so everyone submit your names in ASAP.

    3. Hashtagging will be reinstated in EVERY thread.

    4. Anyone who posts any pictures of owls will be BANNED ON SIGHT. Seriously, those creepy, demonic things scare me shitless.

    5. The MLP Stable thread will now be under the supervision of Van Hooligan X. This is non-negotiable.

    6. YOLO will officially be advocated by the forums by posting it at least once every five posts, preferably with a hashtag.

    7. Dennis will be appointed as the new akbar.

    8. AwesomeBomb will be appointed as King of CBOT.

    9. Anyone who has said mean or hurtful things about AJ must make a shrine in her honor...or else.

    10. Gangnam Style is banned. That is all.

    11. Finally, keep calm and carry on.
    Haha... I already do #1 in my restroom everytime I post on here.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #20
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright, guys. I knew about Bodom's arrangements and I figured that in his absence, someone around here would have to pick up the slack. As a result, a had a discussion with him via PM and after some negotiations, I'm proud to announce that he has appointed me as interim moderator until his return from Vegas. I'd like to personally thank him for bestowing this responsibility on me and I will do my best not to let you guys down. In the spirit of this event, I thought I'd go over a list of things that I'd appreciate everyone to follow in the coming week and if things kick off, this may or may not be the norm here. Anyways, without further adeiu, here's the list:

    1. ALL posts, starting after this one, must be posted with NO pants on whatsoever. No trousers, slacks, skinny jeans, shorts. Nada. Only undergarments are acceptable. But hey, if you wanna take it a step further, no one's gonna stop you.

    2. Steve Austin must be harassed every hour on the hour either via PM or VM with annoying memes or picture of Chiappetta. We'll all take shifts by picking a name out of a hat so everyone submit your names in ASAP.

    3. Hashtagging will be reinstated in EVERY thread.

    4. Anyone who posts any pictures of owls will be BANNED ON SIGHT. Seriously, those creepy, demonic things scare me shitless.


    5. The MLP Stable thread will now be under the supervision of Van Hooligan X. This is non-negotiable.

    6. YOLO will officially be advocated by the forums by posting it at least once every five posts, preferably with a hashtag.

    7. Dennis will be appointed as the new akbar.

    8. AwesomeBomb will be appointed as King of CBOT.

    9. Anyone who has said mean or hurtful things about AJ must make a shrine in her honor...or else.

    10. Gangnam Style is banned. That is all.

    11. Finally, keep calm and carry on.
    O_O You don't like owls? And can we please make that Gangnam rule apply to the entire internet?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.