Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 43 of 43

Thread: I'm Leaving

  1. #41
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Saw a whole lot of impersonators.

    A white Elvis, black Elvis, mexican Elvis, fat Elvis, Grinch Elvis, and a midget Elvis.
    Sounds awesome.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Saw a whole lot of impersonators.

    A white Elvis, black Elvis, mexican Elvis, fat Elvis, Grinch Elvis, and a midget Elvis.
    I would pay to see Vern Troyer dressed as Elvis...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #43
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Need an Irish Elvis and a Viking Elvis. LOL
    Thought I saw Tatanka banging on a drum, but it was just some dude in a headdress and speedo.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #44
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Did Robstar show up at the strip club when you were drunk and you guys ended up a Katie Perry song?
    No, for some reason I had the wrong hotel


  5. #45
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Thought I saw Tatanka banging on a drum, but it was just some dude in a headdress and speedo.
    But it still could have been Tatanka


  6. #46
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But it still could have been Tatanka
    He was missing the Ed Hardy jewelry and mullet.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #47
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    He was missing the Ed Hardy jewelry and mullet.
    I saw him hock it on Pawn Stars last week. Had to keep the drum though.....the guy couldn't contact his buddy who's an expert in native american artifacts from the WWF period


  8. #48
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Who am I kidding? Nobody buys Ed Hardy anymore!


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I saw him hock it on Pawn Stars last week. Had to keep the drum though.....the guy couldn't contact his buddy who's an expert in native american artifacts from the WWF period

    Applause for you Rob. This comment is awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #50
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,396
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm back bitches.
    welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Ted is more approachable!
    you are a big fan of ted
    #TeamGeeky


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.