Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    I'm like the only person that thought that belt looks sick. >.<
    Fuck no you are not, imo that is the second best looking title I've ever seen(once again IMO). The first being the World Heavyweight Championship.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    I agreed with you...

The tna belt looks pretty legit too
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Fuck no you are not, imo that is the second best looking title I've ever seen(once again IMO). The first being the World Heavyweight Championship.
    I think people only bash it because it was a tna belt lets say the cm punk straight edge society had that belt, just created to cm punks liking, everyone would love it.

I think people only bash it because it was a tna belt lets say the cm punk straight edge society had that belt, just created to cm punks liking, everyone would love it.
    Or maybe we don't like it because it looks tacky as shit. It's not a gimmick belt like Stone Cold's Smokin' Skull belt, Rock's Brahama Bull Belt, or even the Spinner Belt(even though that should've been retired long ago). It's a title with Jeff Hardy's face on it. I'm sorry, but to me that is the personification of tacky to me.

The Jeff Hardy replica belt. Just in time for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    This crowd is killing these matches tonight. It is damn near silent during this triple threat match. I heard nothing during the tag team match earlier as well. Seriously it so quiet I feel uncomfortable watching the match.

Also post number 1000 baby!
    They do go on the road but when they do their ticket prices are ridiculously priced and they hardly draw a crowd. It is what it is basically. They have a deal in place with Universal and that's why all the tapings are done there.

Blog Entries
    At this point in time they need to do more then just go on the road. Like fire Dixie, Hogan and all the other crew members that are just driving TNA in the gutter.

I understand the convieniance of using 1 arena,but heck at least start using another arena.

Its been an obvious problem for years now but TNA lacks the funds or just won't commit to it.

Blog Entries
    I think TNA need to compromise. Keep working out of Soundstage 21 (that's the impact zone) for things such as Xplosion, they have hinted that Gut Check could become its own show, they could also run house shows there for the tourists, but I think IMPACT and PPV's really have to be on the road, it makes it look so much better, and anyway comercially, you take a show on the road, means you can sell more merch to more people, and more tickets to more people. It's a risk for TNA, but it's a risk they need to take.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    I think TNA need to compromise. Keep working out of Soundstage 21 (that's the impact zone) for things such as Xplosion, they have hinted that Gut Check could become its own show, they could also run house shows there for the tourists, but I think IMPACT and PPV's really have to be on the road, it makes it look so much better, and anyway comercially, you take a show on the road, means you can sell more merch to more people, and more tickets to more people. It's a risk for TNA, but it's a risk they need to take.
    Plus the crowd is to iffy in the Impact! Zone. Look at last night it was great show brought down by the crowd going dead during matches. The triple threat match was so quiet you could hear a fly fart. The tag team match with Gunner/Kash vs Guerrero/Hernandez they were dead for that one to. It's amazing how quiet that crowd can get.