Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TNA needs to go on the road

This crowd is killing these matches tonight. It is damn near silent during this triple threat match. I heard nothing during the tag team match earlier as well. Seriously it so quiet I feel uncomfortable watching the match.

Also post number 1000 baby!

Blog Entries
    This has already been established. When you let in tourists who just missed their chance to get in the hulk ride so they follow a crowd and end up in a TNA show, the crowd isn't gunna give two shits till they get to the hulk ride !

first they need to keep one belt, what was wrong with that one, I wish tna would take there tongue's out of Jeff Hardys ass and stop doing anything to make him happy he has the title he don't need his face on the fucking thing
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    first they need to keep one belt, what was wrong with that one, I wish tna would take there tongue's out of Jeff Hardys ass and stop doing anything to make him happy he has the title he don't need his face on the fucking thing
    Compare hardy to cena. Why does cena get pushed to the moon? Because he sells merch. Same goes with hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Compare hardy to cena. Why does cena get pushed to the moon? Because he sells merch. Same goes with hardy.
    atleast cena's belt doesn't have his fucking face on it hahah, thing is tna and wwe are different , first of all tna have more than 2 guys that put on good wrestling matches

Blog Entries
    atleast cena's belt doesn't have his fucking face on it hahah, thing is tna and wwe are different , first of all tna have more than 2 guys that put on good wrestling matches
    I'm like the only person that thought that belt looks sick. >.<

I'm like the only person that thought that belt looks sick. >.<
    it's not a wrestling belt dude, sure it look's cool but one of the only wrestling belts left in tna and wwe that looks legit is the one on smackdown that sire is a world championship

Blog Entries
    it's not a wrestling belt dude, sure it look's cool but one of the only wrestling belts left in tna and wwe that looks legit is the one on smackdown that sire is a world championship
    It's been like that since cena changed the belt....

It's been like that since cena changed the belt....
    the smackdown one not the wwe title, the wwe title is also a hunk of crap but sheamus's belt looks like a world championship that's what I'm getting at

Blog Entries
    the smackdown one not the wwe title, the wwe title is also a hunk of crap but sheamus's belt looks like a world championship that's what I'm getting at
    I agreed with you...

The tna belt looks pretty legit too