AJ Styles Heel Turn?

After the triple threat match between AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, and Christopher Daniels (a great triple threat match) Kurt Angle went to shake hands with AJ Styles but Styles walked out. I like AJ Styles as a heel but how many face/heel turns can the man have. I'm hoping he becomes the cocky heel like he was in fortune, and this leads to a reign as TNA world champion. And if AJ Styles turn heel he can eventually feud with the likes of James Storm, and Jeff Hardy which in turn gives us some refreshing feuds and great matches.

thoughts about an AJ Styles heel turn?

Fresh Member
    AJ could be heel again. He needs to move on from Christopher Daniels, it has run its course, and he needs to be a main eventer again.

Blog Entries
    AJ can be a cocky heel....he can play it well....n if he turns heel..I want that to lead his world championship reign.....he stayed away from teh main event scene from a long time...A Storm/AJ feud will be really good n refreshing...

Cocky, dominant, and able get the clean win. No groups. No cheap wins. No cheating. Just a cocky, dominant, badass.

So basically everyone wants his gimmick to be Austin Aries?

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    So basically everyone wants his gimmick to be Austin Aries?
    Seems like it doesn't it.

CM Punk > Austin Aries > AJ Styles? Possible order of heelness

Aj Styles was a terrible heel. He's too goody goody and i really wasn't interested in him, even after he aligned with flair. Saying that, I haven't really been interested in his tag team with Angle anyway.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Yea, so we can wait even longer for a AJ Styles vs Aries rivalry.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Yea, so we can wait even longer for a AJ Styles vs Aries rivalry.....
    Sad but true fact. AJ vs Austin...Dream match that won't happen any time soon.