Hybrid View

Thoughts on the title changes at BFG:

I was rooting against my favorite wrestlers in TNA to win the tag titles at BFG. They didn't which is a huge plus to me. With Chavo and Hernandez winning, it means that Daniels and Kaz will have to face them in a rematch for the tag titles. No more AJ vs Daniels?!?!?! I havn't been this happy over a tag team title win for TNA in a long time. Where do the titles go from here? Have no idea, but of the 3 wrestling companies I watch(ROH, TNA, and WWE) TNA now has the worst tag division of them all.

Tara wins I think is a plus because Tess really has nothing left to do. She has really nothing interesting about her. What is interesting about Tara? New attitude, boyfriend, and the new Knockouts champion. With Velvet resigned, hopefully she wins the belt.

RVD winning the X-Division title is disappointing to me. I was hoping Jesse Sorrenson would be the guy to take the X-Division title off of him. Why RVD win the title? What does this do for him? Just another notch on his belt where he can say, "I've done that!" Other than that, don't understand the move. Thought Zema Ion could have used that push. RVD vs Kenny King is intriguing o.....

Jeff Hardy winning the world title was a move we all saw coming knowing Jeff's contract was up in February. Not disappointed though because I've realized in recent months how over-rated Aries is. Figure they'll have a rematch, but the guy I want to take the title off of him is Bully Ray.

I agree wit the Tag Titles.

As for Tara winning it, its not a big deal too me. You mention Velvet resigning but that was never confirmed. The report just said they could be close, which isn't a guarantee by any means.

RVD will bring more attention to the belt which is why im guessing they took it off of Ion.

Hardy is obviousley Hardy. Nothing much to say about that. We know he can be a worthy title holder.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Tara winning the TNA Knockout's title and "Boyfriend"....Glad she won cause Tessmacher can't wrestle to me she is the World's usless knockout on the roster.

RVD winning the X-Division title is how to say disappointing, like really come on RVD was TNA World Champion and now X-Division Champion? ARGH! Dont get me wrong...it's cool but the thing is that he's old.

Jeff Hardy winning the world title. Come on the real ONLY reason he won was cause TNA didnt want him to go back to WWE. This does mean now Roode can have a World Title shot....ummm I smell Aries Vs Roode and winner faces Hardy at next TNA PPV.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I love Tara and I'm glad she won. She always puts on good matches. The Hollywood boyfriend thing however... is not becoming. I do believe, if Tessmacher stays in this feud, then she can do something to make her character more interesting.

Maybe RVD has the title so he can feud with Ion and later put him over later on down the road. If Ion injures RVD, then he would look a lot more dangerous when facing Jesse when he returns.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

i just hope that bully ray is the one that takes the title from hardy, and i hope its soon

i hope they give back the titles to kaz and daniels

x division title is ok, there are not a lot of wrestlers in the x division right now so im ok with rvd, but i would also like to see sonjay dutt with a title run

i also like tara with the title, i think it was a very good option and she can have very good matches

Blog Entries
    Tara's Knockout's title win- Meh. I knew she would win it anyways. Not taking anything away from Tara but I don't see her title reign meaning much. They really need to spark some interest back into the Knockouts division because it's lacking a lot right now. WWE Diva's division is even better than the Knockouts division these days which isn't all that much. It won't happen sadly with Bruce Prichard being the reason why the Knockouts division went downhill.

Rob Van Dam's X-Division title win- I guess having him as the X-Division champion isn't all that bad. He is a valuable name but that's my main reason why I think Ion could have benefited from the win at Bound For Glory by beating a valuable name like RVD to retain his X-Division title. I'm hoping we'll see RVD vs Joey Ryan for the X-Division title. Ryan can use the rub.

Jeff Hardy's TNA World title win- I was enjoying A Double's TNA World title reign and could have gone on longer with Jeff Hardy capturing the title at Turning Point or even Final Resolution but I can see why they wanted Jeff Hardy to win it at Bound For Glory to end their biggest PPV off with a climatic finish. Plus, hes pretty over and sells the most merch in TNA. I see them banking on Hardy as their top champion with Austin Aries beating him to get back his TNA World title or even Bobby Roode maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

IMO wayyyyy to many titles changed hands at that PPV!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Tara winning the TNA Knockout's title and "Boyfriend"....Glad she won cause Tessmacher can't wrestle to me she is the World's usless knockout on the roster.

RVD winning the X-Division title is how to say disappointing, like really come on RVD was TNA World Champion and now X-Division Champion? ARGH! Dont get me wrong...it's cool but the thing is that he's old.

Jeff Hardy winning the world title. Come on the real ONLY reason he won was cause TNA didnt want him to go back to WWE. This does mean now Roode can have a World Title shot....ummm I smell Aries Vs Roode and winner faces Hardy at next TNA PPV.
    yes tessmacher suck but she get attention that the only reason shr got the push
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol