Hybrid View

Booking ROHs Final Battle 2012

World title Main Event: Kevin Steen vs El Generico-After the ending to the ppv of Glory by Honor. Ya figure this is going to be the main event.
    Special ref: Truth Martini: Roderick Strong vs Michael Elgin-Glad they have saved it for the biggest ppv of the year. I think with Truth as the special ref puts him in a position. Just adds in my opinion more intrigue. I'd have Strong win thanks to the Guardians of Truth along with Martini which will obviously lead him out of the House of Truth.
    Rhino vs Jay Lethal-Lethal has faced a lot of top guys and his push to the top will get even bigger defeating the man beast Rhino with his ruthless aggression we've seen as of late.
    Street Fight: WGTT vs Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer-Figure they will have a match at the ppv which likely will be a gimmick match. I think Titus and BJ will win in this fued which is why I have them booked to win even though bigger fan of WGTT.
    Briscoe Brothers vs Young Bucks-Briscoes lost in their first oppurtunity for the tag titles. Got to be on the show so why not have them fued with the young bucks?
    Tag titles: S.C.U.M. vs Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards-Both have faced pretty much everyone. Why not join as a team to stop Steen's group?
    TV Title 4-way: Adam Cole vs Homicide vs Mike Bennett vs TaDarius Thomas-Mike Mondo hurt, figure he won't be able to compete vs Bennett. Bennett needs on the show so, why not put him in a TV title match. Thomas has been on a streak as of late. Homicide would give Cole a nice rub as well.

7 matches total: what do you think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    World title Main Event: Kevin Steen vs El Generico-After the ending to the ppv of Glory by Honor. Ya figure this is going to be the main event.
    Special ref: Truth Martini: Roderick Strong vs Michael Elgin-Glad they have saved it for the biggest ppv of the year. I think with Truth as the special ref puts him in a position. Just adds in my opinion more intrigue. I'd have Strong win thanks to the Guardians of Truth along with Martini which will obviously lead him out of the House of Truth.
    Rhino vs Jay Lethal-Lethal has faced a lot of top guys and his push to the top will get even bigger defeating the man beast Rhino with his ruthless aggression we've seen as of late.
    Street Fight: WGTT vs Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer-Figure they will have a match at the ppv which likely will be a gimmick match. I think Titus and BJ will win in this fued which is why I have them booked to win even though bigger fan of WGTT.
    Briscoe Brothers vs Young Bucks-Briscoes lost in their first oppurtunity for the tag titles. Got to be on the show so why not have them fued with the young bucks?
    Tag titles: S.C.U.M. vs Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards-Both have faced pretty much everyone. Why not join as a team to stop Steen's group?
    TV Title 4-way: Adam Cole vs Homicide vs Mike Bennett vs TaDarius Thomas-Mike Mondo hurt, figure he won't be able to compete vs Bennett. Bennett needs on the show so, why not put him in a TV title match. Thomas has been on a streak as of late. Homicide would give Cole a nice rub as well.

7 matches total: what do you think?

Looks good. Only problem is that the Young Bucks have left ROH :'( So maybe C&C instead of them
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Looks good. Only problem is that the Young Bucks have left ROH :'( So maybe C&C instead of them
    That sucks....didn't know that. Still on the roster o at ROHs website.