Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kaval

Blog Entries
    So any ideas which belt Kaval will challenge for? What I'd like to see is him challenge Ziggler for the IC title(assuming he goes to Smackdown), have Daniel Bryan win the US title and have Kaval vs Bryan to unify - which I feel will be done before Wrestlemania, which will be the focus of the WWE/WHC title unification - this is, of course if the rumours are true

I want to see Kaval vs Rey for the WHC

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So any ideas which belt Kaval will challenge for? What I'd like to see is him challenge Ziggler for the IC title(assuming he goes to Smackdown), have Daniel Bryan win the US title and have Kaval vs Bryan to unify - which I feel will be done before Wrestlemania, which will be the focus of the WWE/WHC title unification - this is, of course if the rumours are true
    I would like Bryan to win and unify the IC and US titles. But retire the IC title xD

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I would like Bryan to win and unify the IC and US titles. But retire the IC title xD
    From the reports I've read (and you know how much to believe there...) they intend to keep it the IC title after unification - yet another example of WWE being silly and selfish. Sure it's got a great history but so does the US belt. I suppose Vince doesn't want people doing research into title history of the US belt and wondering "hmmm, what's NWA?" My opinion? They should rename it altogether. ANYTHING but a Television title!

i voted for kaval since i think he is the one with the most experience and was also a big fan of his in tna. he can be the next rey i think being the underdog fighting for main even status that would be a few years away if they did that i think. he will most likely go for us or ic title when he does get his title shot, and i dont think this genesis group will last long

Blog Entries
    Looks like they are having him chase the US title. I thought he'd go to Smackdown for sure. I had to wonder when I saw him holding up the US title on NXT

They should just keep both belts.