Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaval

Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    Here how it worked last season, and here how it ended this season

the 3 last competitors are either heel, face, or somewhere inbetween.
    Otunga was the heel, Gabriel was the face and barret was the inbetweener

This season we had Riley as the heel, Kaval as the face and Perfect Jr. as the inbetweener
    So a inbetweener won season 1 and a face won season2, I'm guessing a heel is going to win season 3

Note: I'm glad Kaval won. I'd like to see him vs Rey Mysterio for a campionship
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Wade Barrett was pretty much always a heel...

I had a feeling Riley wasn't going to win.

I didn't see them having a heel win NXT twice in a row
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by hystrix View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Wade Barrett was pretty much always a heel...
    Yeah, Barrett was always a heel. Wouldn't call him a "tween"
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by dxratm View Post
    first nexus and now genesis just another group that will do nothing but jump people from behind
    genesis will make smackdown better joe will be a future champion but one thing i dont understand is why do the have the competitin if everybody gonna get a contract

Fresh Member
    the only problem with joe is that his mic skills were weak last night and the crowd was pretty quiet, just really really boring
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

I think for the next season they should have it where the winner goes to RAW while the loser who came in 2nd place becomes a member of the Smackdown! roster. I loved Kaval.. It's just I was also rooting for Alex Riley. An if I remember correctly Kaval ROCKED in TNA. But in WWE it should be obvious that he'll be held back like how Shelton Benjamin an Charlie Haas were, along with all of those other high-flyers.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I hope its not just another version of Nexus- I would rather see the two come together, because Nexus can us more muscle- Henning, Rotundo and Riley would be a great addition to Nexus- the others would be ok...I would at least like to see them be given a chance. Percy annoys me, but if he drops his gimmick he probally could grow a lot more as a performer.

Not so sure season 3 of NXT is a great idea though.

I doubt very much i'll be watching season 3 of NXT. If the matches are going to be as bad as the Divas and Womans devision on RAW and Smackdown! then Season 3 has no hope. Does anyone even care about the next breakout Diva? All it will be is screaming and shouting with added bitchy-ness mixed with Vicki Gurrero screaming at the top of her lungs at that 7 foot woman. No thanks.

I think I read somwhere that its only going to be 5 weeks long anyway.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

The only good thing about season 3 is goldust.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    The only good thing about season 3 is goldust.
    LOL! This takes the cake. What about that tall diva?