Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaval

Hybrid View

Kaval

So Kaval won season 2 of NXT. Which really surprised me because it looked like wwe was leaning towards Alex Riley.

YES! I voted for Kaval because he has experience. I'm not going against Riley. I think Riley can be given another chance since he plays heel well.
    But I felt better going with experience.

Blog Entries
    Nice work WWE. For once they got it right

They are all gonna be brought up to either Raw or Smackdown- looks like maybe another stable judfing from the ending- minus Kaval of course. I am just glad he won.
    I do really hope the give a nice push to at least Rotundo, Henning and Riley. Other than Kaval those were the only ones that really showed a lot of promise.

Yeah i voted for him too but i didn't think wwe would have win because of his wrestling background.

You never know with the WWE, sometimes they do the right thing, sometimes they listen to the fans

Here how it worked last season, and here how it ended this season

the 3 last competitors are either heel, face, or somewhere inbetween.
    Otunga was the heel, Gabriel was the face and barret was the inbetweener

This season we had Riley as the heel, Kaval as the face and Perfect Jr. as the inbetweener
    So a inbetweener won season 1 and a face won season2, I'm guessing a heel is going to win season 3

Note: I'm glad Kaval won. I'd like to see him vs Rey Mysterio for a campionship

Nexus version 2 on smackdown with joe as the leader

first nexus and now genesis just another group that will do nothing but jump people from behind

Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    Here how it worked last season, and here how it ended this season

the 3 last competitors are either heel, face, or somewhere inbetween.
    Otunga was the heel, Gabriel was the face and barret was the inbetweener

This season we had Riley as the heel, Kaval as the face and Perfect Jr. as the inbetweener
    So a inbetweener won season 1 and a face won season2, I'm guessing a heel is going to win season 3

Note: I'm glad Kaval won. I'd like to see him vs Rey Mysterio for a campionship
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Wade Barrett was pretty much always a heel...