Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If Sheamus is still champion after HIAC they'll probably have Miz feud with him for the WHC. Big Show will get involved and cost Sheamus the belt (if he doesn't knock him out for Ziggler at HIAC). Orton will come back and feud with Miz over the WHC, while Sheamus continues with Show or Barrett. Sheamus vs Barrett at RR or WM.

But a Miz face turn would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Released or they may make him the main talker when it comes to promoting the WWE
    As a fan of TNA/WWE/ROH who doesn't care in which company dream matches or feuds I'd like to see take place,Just imagine the verbal banter if Miz vs Mr.Anderson took place anywhere.They'd be at it all night long

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Turn him face
    ^^^^ This is what I've been pushing for and my feelings on the Miz currently. Too many heels and not enough faces right now.

I would like to see Miz turn face as well. But did you guys see that video package they did of him on Main Event? He is known to be a guy that annoys the heck outta people in the locker room (prob in good fun) and annoys the heck outta fans (on purpose) and he does it quite well I might add. He is arrogant and demands that EEEEEEVERYBODY look at him when he enters the room. Typical heel stuff but he draws a lot of heat in the process... The point I'm tryna make is it would be kinda hard to vision him as a face when he is such a natural heel. Can he pull it off and make it believable? IDK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    I would like to see Miz turn face as well. But did you guys see that video package they did of him on Main Event? He is known to be a guy that annoys the heck outta people in the locker room (prob in good fun) and annoys the heck outta fans (on purpose) and he does it quite well I might add. He is arrogant and demands that EEEEEEVERYBODY look at him when he enters the room. Typical heel stuff but he draws a lot of heat in the process... The point I'm tryna make is it would be kinda hard to vision him as a face when he is such a natural heel. Can he pull it off and make it believable? IDK
    That is true. He has this annoying presence to him which makes him an effective heel but I do think he can easily transition as a face based on his knack to get people to pay attention to him. He also has a lot of charisma on the mic which is another reason he can get the fans in the palm of his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

i think they should have him face undertaker at wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    I think Miz would make a great tweener, the classic pandering to the crowd face style won't suit to him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. View Post
    i think they should have him face undertaker at wrestlemania.
    Nah. Taker has bigger opponents that he face at Wrestlemania like Lesnar or Punk.

Although I do think The Miz can face Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler at Wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    put him back in the main event. We need more main eventers and we know he can do it.
    simply true, dead on bro!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!