Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    I agree with you Dubs I think it's time to turn him face. Would love to see how the crowd will react to this. It would give us some new feuds like Miz vs Rhodes, Barrett, Ziggler, etc. Also if they do turn him face I just hope they don't make him pander to the crowd too much.
    That's what I'm worried about too. It would be great if he still had the cocky, annoying traits to his character but with him pulling it off as a face. Like when The Rock turned face after he got kicked out of the Corporation during the Attitude Era but still kept his heelish traits to make his face run entertaining and it damn sure worked. It makes his babyface character different which is what they should be aiming for.
    Last edited by Dubs; 10-17-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    That's what I'm worried about too. It would be great if he still had the cocky, annoying traits to his character but with him pulling it off as a face. Like when The Rock turned face after he got kicked out of the Corporation during the Attitude Era but still kept his heelish traits to make his face run entertaining and it damn sure worked. It makes his babyface character different which is what they should be aiming for.
    all this, yes

The Miz will win back the IC at HIAC.

not sure i would like to see him face, not a fan of them, struggling to think of one face that i actually like. unless you count daniel bryan as a face?

back on topic though, he should be in the main event and i would like to see him challenge sheamus and put on a great match. sheamus retains, then dolph cashes in. leading to a program involving all 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

That seems a lot like what they did with Punk to an extent when he first turned face before they seemed to get bored of pipe bombs and he became a Cena style face.

Sheamus beats Big Show, Big Show turns face feuds with Del Rio in the most boring feud in WWE history.

Next Smackdown Barrett v Sheamus, Barrett wins by DQ and continues the attack on Sheamus, Orton returns and turns heel by aiding Barrett in an attack on Sheamus, Miz comes down for the save turning face in the process.

Team Sheamus v Team Orton at SS with Miz and faces on Sheamus' team and Barrett and heels on Orton's. At TLC Fatal Four Way Table, Orton v Barrett v Sheamus v Miz for the WHC.
    Last edited by Steve Austin; 10-18-2012 at 09:05 AM.

A face turn is exactly what he needs IMO if he was to make it to that top tier once again. He's $$$ on the mic and his wrestling skills have improved. He's that type of guy to me that can pull of both a heel and face. Can't say that for a lot of guys, but Miz is more then capable of doing it. WWE wasted his IC title run by having him lose time and time again, hopefully his next title run will be more meaningful and hopefully they put the WWE or World title on him once again but this time as a face and have him feud with someone like Ziggler.

True. Kinda surprised they didn't turn him face when he returned after shooting Marine 3. They could have built it as him turning a new leaf after going on a losing streak earlier in the year but I guess it isn't too late for them to turn him face. I want it to happen sooner though.
    They missed their best opportunity off of that i think.

Released or they may make him the main talker when it comes to promoting the WWE

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Released or they may make him the main talker when it comes to promoting the WWE
    I seriously...seriously doubt that.