Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Miz: What now?

As it's been announced on WWE.com, Kofi Kingston is the new Intercontinental champion, defeating The Miz on tonight's Main Event. Now the question I pose is where would you like to see The Miz go from here? Would you like to see him turn face after all these years of being a heel, regain the Intercontinental title back from Kofi Kingston, stay heel, etc.

Another question I have for you guys is what feuds would you like to see The Miz in?

For me personally, I would like to see The Miz as a face. I really think his heel run has ran it's course and I think it's time for him to do something a little different and a face turn will give him that chance to do something different. The Miz has proven he can indeed be a company man and has the charisma to pull off a face run.

For a feud I would like to see him in, I'll say a feud against CM Punk. It would be interesting to see Miz as a face taking on a heel Punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

He should've turned face a year ago, when they suddenly made him win 2 matches while injured. That would have been some sort of nice and organic face turn, instead of the usual turn to even the ratio.
    It's time I guess. You can only face the same guys, in the same type of setting so much.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He should've turned face a year ago, when they suddenly made him win 2 matches while injured. That would have been some sort of nice and organic face turn, instead of the usual turn to even the ratio.
    It's time I guess. You can only face the same guys, in the same type of setting so much.
    True. Kinda surprised they didn't turn him face when he returned after shooting Marine 3. They could have built it as him turning a new leaf after going on a losing streak earlier in the year but I guess it isn't too late for them to turn him face. I want it to happen sooner though.
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

put him back in the main event. We need more main eventers and we know he can do it.

Blog Entries
    I also want to see Miz as a face. I think he's the type of guy that could really play as good a face as he is heel, a bit like Jericho.

I also want to see him back in the main event. He's not exactly bad in the ring, and he can more than hold his own on the mic. And with WWE considering obliging Orton by turning him heel, they could do with another main event face. Back to the top he goes hopefully.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I want him back as a main eventer but this time as a face

The Miz is a good wrestler (watch his match with Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions 2010 its a classic) and as a face he could have all new rivalries against the likes of Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and CM Punk..BUT before he turns he needs to have feud with Sheamus in my opinion.

I think, like everyone else, now is the time for the face turn. People love the miz and they love to boo him. People know he is amazing on the mic and can hold his own in the ring. I think the only reason to take the title off of him like this is because he will be shooting for the stars in face......maybe they are doing this to support the Orton heel turn later to come
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    The Miz is a good wrestler (watch his match with Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions 2010 its a classic) and as a face he could have all new rivalries against the likes of Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and CM Punk..BUT before he turns he needs to have feud with Sheamus in my opinion.
    I can dig that. Have Sheamus beat The Miz, Miz hits rock bottom with more losses coming his way, then turns face to redefine himself. It'll work out very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I think, like everyone else, now is the time for the face turn. People love the miz and they love to boo him. People know he is amazing on the mic and can hold his own in the ring. I think the only reason to take the title off of him like this is because he will be shooting for the stars in face......maybe they are doing this to support the Orton heel turn later to come
    I was thinking that as well. Both Miz and Orton are on the verge of getting some fresh to work with to make things more entertaining. I see Orton turning face and Miz turning heel by the end of the year. I don't mind Orton as a face but WWE needs a strong heel like CM Punk and there is no doubt that Orton can be the most hated heel on the roster.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you Dubs I think it's time to turn him face. Would love to see how the crowd will react to this. It would give us some new feuds like Miz vs Rhodes, Barrett, Ziggler, etc. Also if they do turn him face I just hope they don't make him pander to the crowd too much.
    I'm jus sayin...