Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41

    The Miz: What now?

    As it's been announced on WWE.com, Kofi Kingston is the new Intercontinental champion, defeating The Miz on tonight's Main Event. Now the question I pose is where would you like to see The Miz go from here? Would you like to see him turn face after all these years of being a heel, regain the Intercontinental title back from Kofi Kingston, stay heel, etc.

    Another question I have for you guys is what feuds would you like to see The Miz in?

    For me personally, I would like to see The Miz as a face. I really think his heel run has ran it's course and I think it's time for him to do something a little different and a face turn will give him that chance to do something different. The Miz has proven he can indeed be a company man and has the charisma to pull off a face run.

    For a feud I would like to see him in, I'll say a feud against CM Punk. It would be interesting to see Miz as a face taking on a heel Punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    He should've turned face a year ago, when they suddenly made him win 2 matches while injured. That would have been some sort of nice and organic face turn, instead of the usual turn to even the ratio.
    It's time I guess. You can only face the same guys, in the same type of setting so much.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #3
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He should've turned face a year ago, when they suddenly made him win 2 matches while injured. That would have been some sort of nice and organic face turn, instead of the usual turn to even the ratio.
    It's time I guess. You can only face the same guys, in the same type of setting so much.
    True. Kinda surprised they didn't turn him face when he returned after shooting Marine 3. They could have built it as him turning a new leaf after going on a losing streak earlier in the year but I guess it isn't too late for them to turn him face. I want it to happen sooner though.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  4. #4
    put him back in the main event. We need more main eventers and we know he can do it.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    I also want to see Miz as a face. I think he's the type of guy that could really play as good a face as he is heel, a bit like Jericho.

    I also want to see him back in the main event. He's not exactly bad in the ring, and he can more than hold his own on the mic. And with WWE considering obliging Orton by turning him heel, they could do with another main event face. Back to the top he goes hopefully.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #6
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    I want him back as a main eventer but this time as a face

  7. #7
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    put him back in the main event. We need more main eventers and we know he can do it.
    simply true, dead on bro!

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    True. Kinda surprised they didn't turn him face when he returned after shooting Marine 3. They could have built it as him turning a new leaf after going on a losing streak earlier in the year but I guess it isn't too late for them to turn him face. I want it to happen sooner though.
    They missed their best opportunity off of that i think.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,273
    Released or they may make him the main talker when it comes to promoting the WWE


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Released or they may make him the main talker when it comes to promoting the WWE
    I seriously...seriously doubt that.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.